Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya'll really think GGG can handle Prime Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'll really think GGG can handle Prime Froch?

Some posters said earlier that GGG would beat everyone on Ward's resume. I gotta disagree.

Let's not forget Froch went to war with Prime Ward and took him to hell and back that night.

Golovkin is good but he is way too small to hurt Froch IMO.

Ultimately I see Froch walking away with both his girl and GGG's belt like the alpha stallion he is.

Yes
    60.00%
    No
    33.33%
    Could go either way
    6.67%
    Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 08-10-2016, 02:26 AM.

Of course not. Froch got a legendary chin, it won't break here. Golovkin is too small for this. He would do only a bit better against Froch than Abraham did. Froch by UD.

Comment

Nope.

Martin Murray lasted 11 rounds with golovkin and he's a 4 rounds job for a prime froch.

Froch AND Kessler would both bludgeon golovkin, too big too tough too relentless.

Comment

"Swerve him like the plague, punches like a mule, dangerous fight"

Comment

Froch got a hometown gift against a prime Dirrell who GGG beat just saying.

Comment

Froch for me.

Comment

It'll be tough but he can do it IMO

Comment

It's actually insulting to compare a guy with a resume like Froch's to a guy with the resume of GGG who's fighting Kell brook next.

No respect whatsoever

Comment

carl froch - 'avoid golovkin like the plague'. Froch is a great warrior and i dont mean in the sense that golovkin is miles better than froch, but golovkin v froch would be a demolition job. Worst possible match up for froch, a brawler/swarmer v a power puncher. If froch was walking onto groves shots and getting put on his pants what would happen against GGG?

Comment

The prime Froch of the super six tournament? The prime Froch who came from well behind on points and off the deck to KO Taylor in the last round? The Froch who just barely beat Dirrell in England? Yep. Today's probably past prime GGG knocks the prime Froch out no problem. I think Froch would slug it out with GGG who has all the advantages. GGG is harder to hit than Froch. GGG punches harder and takes a punch better than Froch.

Comment

Working...
                    X