Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wjy is Amir Khan even news worthy anymore,do people realize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate British fan base. He was basically done after the Danny Garcia fight. I will admit though; Its always fun watching him get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      He hasnt won a won a world title fight since 2011?? And have held a world title since 2012?? Why is this guy even relevant?
      Larry my dude...one simple reason he generates money...has a huge British following

Comment

Amir 'King' Khan has always been in the heat and never left, Amir Khan was on his way to the top of 147 as WBC mandatory to 'Runtime' Keith Thurman just last year but Amir Khan sacrificed his mandatory position for something greater : to face the middleweight lineal champion and P4P contender -- who was later confirmed as a weight bully PED cheat Canelo Alvarez.

If top ten welterweights like : Kudratillo Abdukakhorov, Carlos Adames, Yordenis Ugas, and Jessie Vargas who cant draw shit and haven't done shit are in the mix and considered legit challengers then why is Amir Khan's name out of the discussion? Other top dogs are not even about that life, for example : WBA champion Keith 'Sometimes' Thurman retired and is ducking Danny and Shawn, WBA 'regular' champion Manny Pacqiuao has been ducking Amir Khan but faced a quitter in Lucas Maquittysse but when was the last time Amir Khan quit?! P4P #1. Terrence Crawford has been dropping the 'Kings' name too, that says a lot.

Amir Khan is back!

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          Larry my dude...one simple reason he generates money...has a huge British following
          this is why canelo cherry picked him although his fanbase seems a bit overblown. that ppv didnt do that well. better than liam smith for sure but still meh. to get the good cherries you gotta have that chavez jr fanbase or something on that level. that was a really good harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            He hasnt won a won a world title fight since 2011?? And have held a world title since 2012?? Why is this guy even relevant?
            Some fighters are just fun fighters to watch. Khan is fun because even though he has one glaring weakness, he can really test a guy regardless. To beat him, more often than not you gotta walk through fire to get to that chin of his.

Comment

It is pretty funny. Guy gets so many headlines but has won a relevant fight in ages. He spent the majority of his career saying how manny and Floyd ducked him

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Some fighters are just fun fighters to watch. Khan is fun because even though he has one glaring weakness, he can really test a guy regardless. To beat him, more often than not you gotta walk through fire to get to that chin of his.
                or just ko him in the first 10 seconds like prescott. more fighters should just do that

Comment

Surprised we see so many threads about him, considering how he has done in big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    It is pretty funny. Guy gets so many headlines but has won a relevant fight in ages. He spent the majority of his career saying how manny and Floyd ducked him
                    they did
                    Duck him...roach said no and so did Mayweather sr

Comment

Who? I've recently gotten into the sport and I am not sure I've seen this fellow tussle with anyone aside from a certain Phil DeGreco. Some undercard Euro-bum fight I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X