Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: We Bent Over Backwards To Make Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
    Instagram followers don't equal ticket sales bro
    Wilder never packed an arena
    Never fought on PPV
    never paid more than $2m a fight
    Only one delusional is YOU
    Wilder is at worst the 3rd biggest boxing attraction in the US right now. But I'll opt out of educating you.

I've seen enough of your post to know you're a troll.

Comment

Apparently there was a $50 million offer and Eddie Hearn and Joshua's team declined. Why don't they want to fight in Vegas? Fight not happening but it's no Lewis-Bowe level though.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        I have no faith fron guys who let their guy face one good opponent his entire 40 fight career over the guy who has fought better competition in half the amount of fights. Gee...
        Except for a greatly diminished Klitscho, the fighters that the robot has fought are maybe half a degree above cab drivers and bouncers, plus he has looked like crap in his last two fights. I see nothing close to impressive in Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          That new offer says all you need to know about Hearn. He wants Wilder to accept the same flat fee offer for April even though the fight would be bigger. Then says I will give you $5M to fight on DAZN in the interim.

He essentially will only let Wilder near AJ if he can make a boatload off of it. They don't care about being undisputed, they care about making the most coin at the risk of taking an L.
          Wilder is the foolish one who allowed his team to pressure him into taking a flat-fee. Imagine that fight had made $70-80 mil. Why the heck will you take $15 mil? Won't he be pissed?

Fight in UK - 40% at min
          Fight in UK - 50% at min.

That simple - if not, no fight. I'd rather Wilder made $2 - $5 mil per fight than let the stupid steroid pusher make 75-80% of the revenue of a fight that is big because of both of them. The juicer cannot make that kinda of money without Wilder, and vice-versa.

Also, no rematch clause for one-side. Either it is there for both sides with no conditions or not there at all. Idiotic and disgraceful AJ wants it only for himself. Big log!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
            Point blank they planned on robbing wilder the whole time. Same **** with Hearn that he did to every other title that aj has. Must be rematch if wilder win and up to aj to give wilder a rematch if he win which we all know after they rob wilder he wasn’t getting a rematch stop with the bs
            True. A fighter would be out of his mind to believe that he can go to the UK and get a fair shake. They can't even get an impartial ref, let alone fair judges.

Comment

This is what makes me laugh when reading comments on BS. On one hand you want fighters to just fight no matter what. Just take the fight and worry about money second. Then I read that wilder don’t put butts in seats and this and that. So if wilder came out and said let’s build this and then do ppv 50-50 2 years later there would be complaints everywhere. He literally took most of their demands and the U.K. boys still found a way to make it NOT happen. Wasn’t wilder a champion first? Y is he bending over backwards and AJ is not? I’d say oh well and move on. The only reason wilder is not a major draw over here is because America hasn’t decided to back him for some reason. Hmm. 40-0 w 39 kos. America appreciates u when u dead or no longer a factor. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                Who cares? I'm sure Joshua will be crying in his sleep. We are hearing the blame game from both sides and fans are choosing who to believe based on which fighter they like best which is total BS. Nobody here should be pretending like they know who's lying and who isn't because you don't know. It doesn't matter if a timeline of events is cataloged, all that does is track the chronology of public statements by both sides regarding the status of negotiations. They are telling the public what they want to tell them. If anyone thinks this definitively determines the exact specifics of the negotiations and who is clearly to blame for this fight not happening, they are either very naive, bias or just plain delusional.
                Hey this is a place to give opinions and I am a boxing fan I don't care if he is crying in his sleep or not. Im just telling it like it is. Im not pretending to know anything but COMMON SENSE always gets the better of me. Eddie Hearn HIMSELF said he would like to DELAY the fight so did his dad so I don't understand why people find it so hard to believe that someone like Hearn is not pass sabotage and a little bit of smoke & mirrors to make it APPEAR like he wants this fight next when in reality it wants it LATER like he has already said multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam21 View Post
                  Eddie hearn has literally debunked everything wilder fanboys have said to say their ducking in latest 1 hour 20 min interview on ifl, do you ever see winkle in interviews?
                  Hearn has said wilder can still sign contract for fight in april for 15 mill, and make 50/50 in rematch if he wins. If wilder is so confident he'll beat joshua he'll jump at that offer, he would make a minimum of 50 million over two fights if he wins and he'll become undisputed champ. Thats literally 20x what hes ever earned.
                  It is clear who is stalling this fight.
                  Wow you must be british . Kinda funny how aj just last yr said he wanted to wait till 19-20 for the fight everyone forgets that lil part but its wilders fault right ? ... idiot . Even uk fighters are coming forward saying aj / hearn are ducking ect..

Comment

Originally posted by biggdre99 View Post
                    This is what makes me laugh when reading comments on BS. On one hand you want fighters to just fight no matter what. Just take the fight and worry about money second. Then I read that wilder don’t put butts in seats and this and that. So if wilder came out and said let’s build this and then do ppv 50-50 2 years later there would be complaints everywhere. He literally took most of their demands and the U.K. boys still found a way to make it NOT happen. Wasn’t wilder a champion first? Y is he bending over backwards and AJ is not? I’d say oh well and move on. The only reason wilder is not a major draw over here is because America hasn’t decided to back him for some reason. Hmm. 40-0 w 39 kos. America appreciates u when u dead or no longer a factor. Just saying.
                    americans just dont have the attention span to pay attention to boxing anymore

id venture to say wilders people are doing almost about as good as they possibly could do with him...i say almost cause i think theres a few little things they could do/have done that could have helped push him a bit more...but overall hes doing about as well as he could

like i always say...30 years ago lawrence taylor was the biggest name in football...he made 2 mil a year....guys like tyson, bowe and holyfield were making boatloads of cash....now you have guys making boatloads of cash in the nfl, nba and mlb...while someone like wilder is making 2 mil a fight....the landscape shifted greatly....it was quite a suprise to see floyd break through and capture an audience the way he did honestly

theres actually a ton of buzz over this potential fight though here in teh US

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      Lets be clear.. "AJ is the King of duck's!!!... but to be fair I'll explain why I think AJ's butthole hangs like loose p*ssylips. Lol.

1. A b*tchmade J is the one who turned down a chance to make 100 plus million in vegas!!! With a 50 million guarantee that he asked for!

2. Turning that down a 50 million dollar offer, only to counter with another lowball. A bull**** 15 million dollar flat fee offer that you know yourself was some b*tch made ****!

3. Making the fight on the contract for April while making the Povetkin fights on dazn for late September is some hoe ****!

4. For saying he could KO Wilder in 3rds.. and that parker is a tougher fight. And that know one knows Wilder in The U.S.. then turns around an says Wilder is a massive fight, a dangerous fight.. an we are the A side.. lol. Slap yourself for wanting to fight a unknown bum at Wembley,* because none of that makes any sense!

5. First EDDIE said.. The fights only worth 40 million.. so 12.5 million is a good percent and his highest payday. Later it was a Improved offer of 2.5 million from the billionare. Lol. How bad did AJ want this fight?

6. The adventures of ducktales... ok, AJ (King of the mighty ducks) said: then if its a hundred million dollar fight ill take 50 million up front, give me 50 ducks and i swear ill take that fight tommorrow! ..fail.

7. Then, he went full Howard the duck mode: saying, oh its just a 50 million dollar p.r stunt... Haymon is a boss hoe!

8. AJ aka daffy and donald duck's gay love child says: I will take a pay cut to fight Wilder in the u.k for the fans. Im the A SIDE.. wtf, you said you would fight klitschko rematch in vegas.. you also said you would fight miller in his hometown of brooklyn.. nevermind that Wilder is from Tuscaloosa Alabama.. he doesn't want to fight Wilder in Vegas for 50 million.. he'd rather take a pay cut for the fans.. lol.* fail..

9. full blown duck, duck goose mode saying:.. Wembley isnt available in September.. and its cold and raining in the later months.. meanwhile Povetkin fight is already done and dusted.. for late September on dazn fail..

10. teenage mutant ninja ducks mode: seriously AJ needs more than a 8 week camp to face Wilder. failed..

11. The mighty ducks!. Wilder took to long to sign.. meanwhile, the wba hasn't ordered a purse bid between hearn and ryanbisky yet, but theres a 24 hour deadline! Wtf.. who believes this!

The truth is AJ is the Hulk to the U.K.. and Wilder is Thanos.
                      😂😂😂. f#cking hell

Comment

Working...
                      X