Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Lemieux will return May 26th!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Lemieux will return May 26th!!!!!!!

At wherever the the Videotron Centre in Canada is. I hope he fights a bum and knocks him out.

He needs to fight someone that is in love with their power/doesn't try to box circles around him.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      He needs to fight someone that is in love with their power/doesn't try to box circles around him.
      Please be loser ass Spike!

Comment

Yaaaaayyyy!!!

I'm so excited I think Ima go make myself a cup of herbal tea.

Comment

Joachim alcine rematch?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            Joachim alcine rematch?!?!
            Whoa! Calm down there, bud. He's coming off a loss and needs a soft touch. Let's not get carried away trying to throw him to the wolves already.

Comment

Lemieux didn't lose to a bum. He lost to a very good opponent who is really underrated. Entertaining fighters like him don't have to be headed for a title fight to keep boxing. In fact, I wish we had lots of fighters like the UFC who just fight regularly to give fans something to watch. It's getting ridiculous now, almost a year for a title fight with little to watch in between. Who gives a **** if a fighter is no longer a legit contender if he's entertaining. Televise every single journeyman and pro debut fight like the UFC.

Comment

Working...
              X