No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker/Ruiz Must Face David Haye Before 4/10/17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker/Ruiz Must Face David Haye Before 4/10/17

Parker/Ruiz winner must face #8 Ranked former champion David Haye 28-2(26KO'S) by April 10, 2017.
    https://twitter.com/BoxingKingdom14/...17643446079488
    To check rest of the heavyweight rankings
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6#post17160586

How da fuq did Haye get himself a mandatory shot at a world title?

He hasn't fought anybody with a pulse since Chisora, back in July 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

cos....

er.

sky?

was jarjar binks even rated?

Comment

Beat me to it... this fker needs to get into politics. Does naught for 4 years then finds a way to weasel himself back into prime position.

People bicker about Canelo and Golovkin being "cowards". They are lion-hearted warriors compared to what Haye has pulled off. The closest thing to a real fight that Haye has come to in years was pretending he would fight old-man Briggs. Disgusting.

Comment

Kafkod you watch boxing probably longer then me and you cant understand how??

Its not an attack but ironicly 50% of your post are about GGG-Canelo bisneus side.

Comment

Maybe the rumours of Haye signing with Frank 'WBO' Warren are true then.

No way should he be even ranked at this point let alone mandatory.

Sanctioning body rankings taking a steaming dump over boxing once again

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              Kafkod you watch boxing probably longer then me and you cant understand how??

Its not an attack but ironicly 50% of your post are about GGG-Canelo bisneus side.
              Haye generates money, so I understand why the WBO would agree to sanction a fight between him and the winner of Parker/Ruiz.

What I meant was, what has Haye done to give them an excuse for making him mando for the winner?

The business side of boxing never interested me at all. But it seems like with GGG and Canelo, bidniss is the only thing most fans at this site want to talk about, so I had to get into it to keep up.
              Last edited by kafkod; 10-31-2016, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Haye generates money, so I understand why the WBO would agree to sanction a fight between him and the winner of Parker/Ruiz.

What I meant was, what has Haye done to give them an excuse for making him mando for the winner?

The business side of boxing never interested me at all. But it seems like bidniss is the only thing most fans at this site want to talk about, so I had to get into it to keep up.
                You know man ,if you have name ,they dont need excuses ,people remember David the HW champ,one of main players in HW so they can just throw him to fight for a belt np.

Comment

I am not saying boxrec's ranking are perfect but their rankings aren't that bad and they are neutral. They rank Haye 18th, Parker 7th and Ruiz 23rd. So after the 3 of them are through fighting each other I wouldn't recognize the winner as a world champion. I recognize Joshua and Wilder both as partial holders of the world title. Fury, who was the true champion, went crazy and took himself out of the picture. Wlad deserves a shot at a world title since he never got to rematch Fury. Ortiz should be in any world title mix.

Comment

Effectively this also means the end of Parker/Ruiz' mandatory shot against Joshua, as there won't be enough time to organise it.

Comment

Working...
                    X