Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl froch can't get joshua vs klitschko tickets!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl froch can't get joshua vs klitschko tickets!!!

Lol

He should just slither his way into somebody's seat. I'm sure they won't stop him.

Comment

That's unfortunate, he can buy mine for £1000 each

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Lol

Lol @ "Did you know I used to box here?".

Comment

He will just want to be there for centre attention. The bloke is a knob. I remember seeing him and another pundit interview mayweather and turned the interview onto himself saying how he KO'D groves at Wembley ect ect. Can't stand him TBH

Comment

Bless his cotton socks, dude should have fought Kessler at Wembley it'd have done 90 with the whole of Denmark wanting tickets too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
              He will just want to be there for centre attention. The bloke is a knob. I remember seeing him and another pundit interview mayweather and turned the interview onto himself saying how he KO'D groves at Wembley ect ect. Can't stand him TBH
              Yeah seen him going on about it to Bradley Walsh on The Chase, lol. That reminds me, saw an episode of Pointless last year, question was "Name one of Carl Frochs opponents" dude answered Andre Ward and it was Pointless, always wish I'd recorded that.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Yeah seen him going on about it to Bradley Walsh on The Chase, lol. That reminds me, saw an episode of Pointless last year, question was "Name one of Carl Frochs opponents" dude answered Andre Ward and it was Pointless, always wish I'd recorded that.
                He big himself so much. He says he'd beat ggg! He was a warrior but technically crap. Always had his hands low. Just about beat an over the hill Taylor and lost to Kessler and ward. He wouldn't beat ggg for fxcksake. At the Joshua fight, because his not on everyone's lips, at the end of the night he will announce a comeback! Attention seeking who're.

Comment

Haha Carl Froch, always classy!

(80.000 at Wembley)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                    He big himself so much. He says he'd beat ggg! He was a warrior but technically crap. Always had his hands low. Just about beat an over the hill Taylor and lost to Kessler and ward. He wouldn't beat ggg for fxcksake. At the Joshua fight, because his not on everyone's lips, at the end of the night he will announce a comeback! Attention seeking who're.
                    He'd hammer GGG into being underhyped. He'd make him stay at middleweight for the last 2 years of his career and genuinely KO him.

Comment

Working...
                    X