No announcement yet.

Carl Froch was right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    And every single post about GGG from anybody you're in there complaining about the post being about GGG. You know how many post I never enter because I don't like the subject? You should try it sometime
    you cant be serious..lol

Comment

I don't know if OP is trolling but there's a point here, We've heard Jacobs ran and that he was too big.... how does a guy who is running make use of his supposedly huge weight advantage?

Did Salido run against Lomachenko, did Maidana run against Floyd, Did Margarito run against Pacquaio??

It's contradictory if you ask me.

Comment

"Swerve Golovkin like the plague, he punches like mule, don't need to be in there with him"

Anyone remember who said this?

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
          you cant be serious..lol
          Look at your post history. Yea I'm serious. Go write another thread about how you've changed and you aren't like the "others". I have a very low tolerance for cooning

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            "Swerve Golovkin like the plague, he punches like mule, don't need to be in there with him"

Anyone remember who said this?
            Banter.......

Comment

Look at your post history. Yea I'm serious. Go write another thread about how you've changed and you aren't like the "others". I have a very low tolerance for cooning
              Larry is a one man Minstrel show.

Comment

Jacobs would have beat Froch's arse. It would have been worse than the first half of the Froch vs Taylor fight. Except Jacobs is better than Taylor, and has more power, than Taylor did.

Comment

You're obsessed...and what's cooning?

Comment

Froch had his chance and didn't take it. Danny was bigger sure but his footwork kept him upright throughout the fight...footwork that Froch didn't have. It's not like Danny's shots really damaged GGG at all (even his big shots).

Comment

Well, love Froch, don't like GGG...but if that was the case he should've fought him.

I woulda had Froch over GGG if it happened. Idk exactly what happened, if there was talks or not, but I vaguely remember Froch turning away from prelim talks. I think it had something to do with weight.

Whatever the case, I think GGG was about to go up, but it didn't happen. Think Froch wanted 170 or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X