No announcement yet.

When Golovkin eventually loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    yeah both out jabbed, out boxed, dropped and lost.

yet both are black americans = so they won in the eyes of deluded fanboys

pathetic. im a fan of alot of boxers, but at least im not blinded by skin colour and what patch of dirt they were born on.

well clearly you are blinded by skin color because you guaranteed I had Ward beating Kov.

You are saying that black americans always have black americans winning decisions because of race and nationality.

Do you accuse non blacks and non americans of this?

Comment

pathetic. im a fan of alot of boxers, but at least im not blinded by skin colour and what patch of dirt they were born on.

But he's on record many times saying he scored it for Kovalev, why did you assume he had Ward winning??

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        well clearly you are blinded by skin color because you guaranteed I had Ward beating Kov.

You are saying that black americans always have black americans winning decisions because of race and nationality.

mlac can not help but embarrass himself with his own generalisations of people, bring up your posts where you clearly state that you had Kovalev winning.... he'll either exit the thread or go on about how he has a life and is just a Joseph Parker fan.

..... PBP would laugh at this

Comment

No, not ALL demographics act the same, you're just generalising.
          Dwyer is in my eyes the best boxing youtuber in terms of breaking down fights, and calling it out how it is ( not on betting tips )

But yeah, it's no coincidence that the main group of people that claim ward won, despite practically everyone else viewing a totally different fight are all now claiming that danny jacobs clearly won.

Alot of people get blinded by emotions, but american's (in recent years) have been blinkered far worse than any other set of fanboys...as far as i have noticed.

As far as my ' guarantee ' well...am i wrong? i clearly am not, as you would of jumped at the chance to claim that im wrong...
          Last edited by mlac; 03-21-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            mlac can not help but embarrass himself with his own generalisations of people, bring up your posts where you clearly state that you had Kovalev winning.... he'll either exit the thread or go on about how he has a life and is just a Joseph Parker fan.

..... PBP would laugh at this
            Yeah, guys like him are whats wrong with the NSB.

He judges race and nationality of a poster based on how they scored a fight. Then claims to be color blind. BillyBoxing did the same thing yesterday and hasn't responded to me when I called him out on it.

Comment

i love how fanboy nadia is stalking me and responds to me / other people responding in every single thread despite knowing that i ignored him

what a total weirdo.

Comment

Yeah, guys like him are whats wrong with the NSB.

He judges race and nationality of a poster based on how they scored a fight. Then claims to be color blind. BillyBoxing did the same thing yesterday and hasn't responded to me when I called him out on it.
                You're living in a fantasy world if you think that there isnt a set of race baiting fanboys on here which make every single thread about race and when i call them out on it they claim ' IM to blame'

Irony at it's worst.

Comment

No, not ALL demographics act the same, you're just generalising.
                  Dwyer is in my eyes the best boxing youtuber in terms of breaking down fights, and calling it out how it is ( not on betting tips )

But yeah, it's no coincidence that the main group of people that claim ward won, despite practically everyone else viewing a totally different fight are all now claiming that danny jacobs clearly won.

Alot of people get blinded by emotions, but american's (in recent years) have been blinkered far worse than any other set of fanboys...as far as i have noticed.

As far as my ' guarantee ' well...am i wrong? i clearly am not, as you would of jumped at the chance to claim that im wrong...
                  I am just going with what you posted. You can't backtrack now.

That is a complete lie. The poll for the Kov/Ward fight was much more in favor of Kov than the Jacobs/GGG polls.

You based my scoring of the fight on me being black and american. you guaranteed something. NaijaD already told you you were wrong. I was even cited me in the "honest Ward fans" thread for scoring it for Kov, a thread which you commented in.

The reality is you are a scumbag that attributes scoring to race and only questions the integrity of black american posters scoring fights. Guys like you should be permabanned.

Comment

Sure you are bro, I believe you...

Comment

I am just going with what you posted. You can't backtrack now.

That is a complete lie. The poll for the Kov/Ward fight was much more in favor of Kov than the Jacobs/GGG polls.

You based my scoring of the fight on me being black and american. you guaranteed something. NaijaD already told you you were wrong. I was even cited me in the "honest Ward fans" thread for scoring it for Kov, a thread which you commented in.

The reality is you are a scumbag that attributes scoring to race and only questions the integrity of black american posters scoring fights. Guys like you should be permabanned.
                      well done on twisting my words to suit your weird little insulting narrative.

Im sick to death of every thread being about race and have to stick another person on ignore practically every time i enter this forum.

is it SO much of a stretch to guess you were part of a demographic, which you know exists, and if you deny that you are deluded, fanboy or not. I have called out my fellow brits for year's on fanboyism regarding fury/bjs etc etc, so again you're wrong. It just happens to be a fact that this forums worst fanboys now congregate in the U.S.

Congratulations on proving my 'guranteed' guess wrong though. that clearly now makes me a scumbag because i see a pile of turds 1000 times and on the 1001th time i get it wrong i deserve to be banned

Amazing logic bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X