Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can smaller MMA fighters beat Bigger Boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    You know, these mma fans claim street fights always end up on the ground, but in my experience, that only happens after somebody punches somebody at least once.

Like you said, if Marquez hits you with that right hand, you die and then there is no dry humping to be done.

It's over.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      You know, these mma fans claim street fights always end up on the ground, but in my experience, that only happens after somebody punches somebody at least once.

Like you said, if Marquez hits you with that right hand, you die and then there is no dry humping to be done.

It's over.
      Yes I agree. It's funny how they love fast KOs as they say but in reality it's that they have no chin Greek K bro

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
        For example, could Conor Mcgregor Or Jose Aldo beat a big boxer like a Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury in a street fight or MMA fight?

Or Does MMA's advantages only account for Equal Size or Smaller Boxers? Basically does weight still play a factor?
        Wilder is 6 foot 7 Conner is a foot shorter his only hope is to punch Wilder in the D1CK

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Yes easily. Boxers can't beat MMA fighters.
          Conner McGregor just won the biggest fight in MMA history in a matter of seconds with one straight left BOXING punch. Pacquiao has a faster harder more accurate straight left than Conner could ever dream of having. When it comes to fist fighting pro boxers are the best in the world and the MMA didn't reinvent the wheel. MMA guys can kick and wrestle and boxers can't. Still many MMA fights look like a fight between two lousy boxers who don't throw many punches. If you think MMA fighters are so superior to boxers what are you doing slumming on this board for boxing fans? Boxing is a great fighting art and the best boxers are 10th degree black belts. Legally a pro boxer's fists are considered deadly weapons because they are.

Comment

Idk but i dont wanna get hit clean with a punch of a heavyweight at my size lmao!!! i prob end up in a coma.

Comment

Sure if they fire a gun right in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Conner McGregor just won the biggest fight in MMA history in a matter of seconds with one straight left BOXING punch. Pacquiao has a faster harder more accurate straight left than Conner could ever dream of having. When it comes to fist fighting pro boxers are the best in the world and the MMA didn't reinvent the wheel. MMA guys can kick and wrestle and boxers can't. Still many MMA fights look like a fight between two lousy boxers who don't throw many punches. If you think MMA fighters are so superior to boxers what are you doing slumming on this board for boxing fans? Boxing is a great fighting art and the best boxers are 10th degree black belts. Legally a pro boxer's fists are considered deadly weapons because they are.
                MMA fighters don't wear pillows for gloves. They come to bang.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  No absolutely not
                  They don't have a chin that's why there in mma in the first place if Manny or floyd got hit with the mcgregor punch they would just laugh
                  If marquez hits you with that right hand you would die
                  I gotta disagree with you friend. MMA fighters use 4 oz gloves where boxers use massive pillows.

Comment

One of those achieve inner tao through aerobics women would lose a fight to a karate/kung fu guy

Karate/kung fu/etc guy would lose a fight to a boxer

Boxer would lose a fight to a dutch or thai style kickboxer

Kickboxer would lose a fight to an MMA fighter

MMA fighter would lose a fight to some hypothetical elite fighter who competes in a sport with biting and eye gouging who has somehow lived to age 20

That guy would lose to SWAT team officer

He would lose to some 80 pounds geek who inherited his dads media empire and his team of ratings analysts who calculated that making up a police brutality story would pull $2.2 billion

He will eventually die of old age
                    Last edited by ////; 01-19-2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      I gotta disagree with you friend. MMA fighters use 4 oz gloves where boxers use massive pillows.
                      Damn bro you're right I forgot about that
                      Green k

Comment

Working...
                      X