This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Wtf he really can't read? I don't like Floyd but man that's just sad. If he loves his kids so much why hasn't he learned yet? So he can read to them.
    funny how floyd's fans talk about pac being illiterate yet their own hero can't even read properly hahaha.

Comment

Meh. He's a professional boxer. Not a big deal.

Not surprising that a professional boxer who has spent 90% of his life training in a gym isn't the best reader/scholar.

I bet most college kids nowadays who actually study and read books every day can't even read or comprehend what they're reading

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Wtf wouldnt he atleast try to at home and see if he can do it before going on radio and embarassing himself?
        He's Floyd mayweather lol

Comment

Who cares the man is rich. What's that say about all of us who can read? Different strokes for different folks. I think the man has done pretty well for himself. Public speaking is hard for certain folks. I know this for a fact.

Comment

The the cat... The cat in... The cat in the.. The cat in the hat! Oh ok the cat in the hat, I like that book.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              funny how floyd's fans talk about pac being illiterate yet their own hero can't even read properly hahaha.
              Who the hell talks about PAC? You P@ctards have that **** in your head. The only people that talk about PAC on this site are p@ctards. The man isn't really that relevant anymore nor is he very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Who cares the man is rich. What's that say about all of us who can read?
                Ding ding ding ding!

We have a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Bandwagon View Post
                  Meh. He's a professional boxer. Not a big deal.

Not surprising that a professional boxer who has spent 90% of his life training in a gym isn't the best reader/scholar.

I bet most college kids nowadays who actually study and read books every day can't even read or comprehend what they're reading
                  The sad thing is that this is actually true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Who the hell talks about PAC? You P@ctards have that **** in your head. The only people that talk about PAC on this site are p@ctards. The man isn't really that relevant anymore nor is he very interesting.
                    why are you so mad? hahahahaha like you said floyd is rich. so what if he can't ready harry potter? it's not the end of the world.

Comment

I'm not really a fan of Floyd, but I found that video quite sad. I praise him for his efforts of trying to read the drop and get it right.

Comment

Working...
                      X