Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is HBO not airing Crawford vs Burns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is HBO not airing Crawford vs Burns?

They televise his two previous fights but not his first title fight?

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    They televise his two previous fights but not his first title fight?
    This makes zero sense to me.....hershman has done a terrible job at hbo overall.

Comment

Lots of logistics most of us aren't aware of when it comes to airing overseas fights.

Comment

i asked the same thing about froch-groves

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Lots of logistics most of us aren't aware of when it comes to airing overseas fights.
          Logistics are usually taken care of by putting money out. They probably just don't want to invest into the fight.

Comment

Daft move... admittedly it wouldn't be on at the perfect time for you guys but it'd be better than nothing and you could always re show it later at night.

Comment

Well they're not going to send their broadcasting crew because they already have a March 1 show in Texas.
              I guess they don't feel like paying to broadcast it because they're invested in the Chavez rematch

Comment

have you seen crawford fight?

he's another rigondeaux.

Comment

I guess they decided it's not worth the money to send a crew over when they're already airing the Salido/Lomachenko and Chavez/Vera II.

Burns/Crawford would have been a nice fight to show on delay before those two fights.

Comment

Because they have the biggest non ppv draw fighting in Texas with a good undercard fight

Covering an international fight of a guy who isn't popular or exciting has no purpose

Comment

Working...
                    X