No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley turned down $2.3 million for Lamont Peterson fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superpunchout View Post
    You must be a bradley fan or something as all I can see is peterson coming forward the entire fight and bringing it to bradley.

Not a domination at all in any respect.
    I'm a fan of both tbh,but coming forward does not mean you was not dominated..Go look at the judges scores,Bradley dominated that fight,I don't believe a fighter has to be knockout to have been dominated..

Comment

I guess Bradley felt that was the best TR can do after he got a gift decision by beating Pac. Even though I didn't think Bradley won the judges did and it is a win on his record. So from getting paid 6 mill to getting paid 2.3 mill for fighting Peterson again. A fighter Bradley beat pretty easy. Bradley didn't want to cheat the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Superpunchout View Post
        You must be a bradley fan or something as all I can see is peterson coming forward the entire fight and bringing it to bradley.

Not a domination at all in any respect.
        Yeah go watch the fight before even commenting.

Comment

As pointless as rematching Peterson, it would have been better than the guy he's fighting next.

Comment

the guy has no brains, what would you expect?

Comment

if bradley really was smart he'd:

a) not resign with tr after his contract expires

b) dumb cameron dunkin and get a new manager

bradley is no longer a favorite of Arum.... Arum didnt even make this fight, todd did because arum said he was tired of bradley and didnt want anything to do with him so he let todd handled it

and cameron pretty much, like arum, has placed bradley in the back burnerand is just worried about rios and his other fighters, one fight bradley has been asking for over and over is Rios... why cant he fight rios??.... its obvious cameron dunkin and Arum have both made a decision that tat's not going to happen

Comment

Working...
              X