Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Rigondeaux: Top Rank Explore Radio City Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's in NYC, NSB is rolling deep. IDGAF if you're Nonito or Rigo fan.... we going to the fight DRUNKKKKKKK and CRUNKKKKK

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      if its in NYC we gon be there rolling deep!!! I really hope its nyc we bout to plan a 5 day vaca around it
      I hope this time you did EXCLUDE me lol. Ill be there 2 days tops!

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        I hope this time you did EXCLUDE me lol. Ill be there 2 days tops!
        haha you good bro thats what a did for solis vs gamboa we got there friday afternoon and left sunday am.

Comment

good that this fight will finally happen...rigo fans have stopped flooding the forum with their donaire is ducking rigo bull****s.

and it's quite ironic that the fight almost didn't push thru because of rigo's *****ass demands

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            good that this fight will finally happen...rigo fans have stopped flooding the forum with their donaire is ducking rigo bull****s.

and it's quite ironic that the fight almost didn't push thru because of rigo's *****ass demands
            Quite ironic in deed; now all the Rigo-nuthuggers got what they want. Now we'll see if Rigo is going to run or stand and fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Hindsight 20/10 View Post
              Quite ironic in deed; now all the Rigo-nuthuggers got what they want. Now we'll see if Rigo is going to run or stand and fight!
              nahh he won't try to trade with donaire. if a semi-hook from marroquin that wasn't thrown with much power and leverage wobbled him, rigo would be very wary of donaire's power and would be on his backfoot all night.

Comment

Mall of Asia the second Thrilla in Manila less tax..

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  Mall of Asia the second Thrilla in Manila less tax..
                  That'd be nice... 15k stadium that Donaire will put a good amount of asses in

Comment

I hope this fight happens.

Comment

I watched only one of the Rigo fights the one against Cordoba and he looked like ****. But ok maybe it was a bad night, bad match up whatever. I can not see how he can win against Donaire unless he KOs him with a body shot. I've seen Donaire take monster shots to the chin well so I think he has good chin no way that Rigo will KO him with a shot up stairs with his lazy work-rate. Donaire will brutally out work him over the fight and will win a UD or will KO him late.

Comment

Working...
                      X