No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    this would've been a good thread if you didn't start out with floyd went life and death with Cotto.
    Winning 9 rounds is life and death for Floyd on these boards bro.

Comment

[QUOTE=Earl Hickey;12995291]Who would like to see this?

Trout easily schooled a Cotto who Mayweather went life and death with.

Vs
      [/QUOTE

Life and death seriously? He came out with no scratches and a bloody nose, big friggin deal. Trout doesn't have the experience to beat an old (will be 36) mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Wow, imagine if a Mexican boxer was dating an African American woman

"I Like ____ even though he's got a black bitch on his arm" That would instantly raise flags

can't red k you. I red k'd you too recently.
        Flags were instantly raised cause you commented and even wanted give him red k. I really don't care who another man dates but that is how he feels not like what he said was racist. Just basically stated he doesn't either like white women or doesn't like interacial dating or marriage or possibly both. Neither is racist just preference. Now those feelings can from him being a racist but he hasn't said or displayed any racism that I can see or have seen so far. So let that go

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          Flags were instantly raised cause you commented and even wanted give him red k. I really don't care who another man dates but that is how he feels not like what he said was racist. Just basically stated he doesn't either like white women or doesn't like interacial dating or marriage or possibly both. Neither is racist just preference. Now those feelings can from him being a racist but he hasn't said or displayed any racism that I can see or have seen so far. So let that go
          So I assume it'd be okay for someone around you to point and say "ugh that guy has a black bitch around his arm"?

Comment

Wow, imagine if a Mexican boxer was dating an African American woman

"I Like ____ even though he's got a black bitch on his arm" That would instantly raise flags

can't red k you. I red k'd you too recently.
            Your a mexican from LA. You got some set of balls on you. You probably have a black guy tied up in your trunk right now.

Comment

I give Martinez the best shot at beating Mayweather. Trout's a smart fighter who would whoop Canelo, but Floyd would give him a serious boxing lesson when it comes to counterpunching.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                My gf is white, and I don't take kindly to white females being refered to as "white bitches" it offends me.

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Your a mexican from LA. You got some set of balls on you. You probably have a black guy tied up in your trunk right now.
                Not sure what you've heard but I'm sure they're lies. Aside from racism, I dislike negative stereotpyes..

Please stop posting offensive crap.

Comment

floyd didn't do much worse against cotto than trout. in fact, i'd say he probably did at least as well or better.

i only watched the trout fight once, maybe twice.

and the mayweather fight i have not seen in a few months, but that's what i remember from them.

floyd did not go life and death with miguel cotto. that's a myth perpetuated by people who have no idea how to score a fight, and don't like floyd mayweather.

the one thing cotto did well against floyd that few others have done is to institute the jab. that's what marked floyd up, and allowed cotto to land shots.

Comment

I had Mayweather beating Cotto 117-111.
                    I had Trout even with Cotto through 8 rounds, but winning 3 of the final 4.

For me Cotto was giving Trout enough problems, in certain styles, to suggest that Mayweather wouldn't have much trouble boxing to a UD.

Comment

My gf is white, and I don't take kindly to white females being refered to as "white bitches" it offends me.

Not sure what you've heard but I'm sure they're lies. Aside from racism, I dislike negative stereotpyes..

Please stop posting offensive crap.
                      Sorry if I offended you.

Comment

Working...
                      X