Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Would you say the stuff you say on the boxing forums to them personally?or would you get excited and ask for and autograph

I'd go up to Pacquiao and play this on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      Would you say the stuff you say on the boxing forums to them personally?or would you get excited and ask for and autograph
      Can you imagine saying something to someone like Mike Tyson back in the day? I can't see too many people attempting this against Iron Mike.
      Last edited by ADP02; 06-27-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Many will say that they would be blatant and ballsy enough but I doubt that they actually would tbh.

Comment

But yeah I saw Freddie Roach once and said "what up freddie" and nothing more because he was with this young girl (probably a groupie)

he waved

Comment

Sure why not? I've talked to fighters and said things that's they probably don't wanna hear. You just have to be respectful

They take criticism pretty well

Comment

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

only from a distance.

Comment

Nope. I'd run away like a pu@@y

Comment

Can't really say I hate any boxers on a personal level...I'd try to have a conversation with most.

Comment

I don't hate any boxer. I appreciate and cheer for them all to do well. When it comes to watching fanboys wallow in misery, I really can appreciate me some Pacquiao hate though.

The only question I'd ask guys like Pacquiao or Wonjongkam is how crazy they perceive their fans as. I'm sure it would be worth many laughs to listen to their stories.

Comment

Working...
                    X