No announcement yet.

What ya'll got planned Saturday???im having a fight party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ya'll got planned Saturday???im having a fight party

Doing it big,already ordered the fight,gonna have sum wings,pizza and vodka along with ice cold beers,then after the fight im hitting Beale street with my lil brother aka my best friend......gonna be a great night

what ya'll got up fellas??

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    Doing it big,already ordered the fight,gonna have sum wings,pizza and vodka along with ice cold beers,then after the fight im hitting Beale street with my lil brother aka my best friend......gonna be a great night

7 B's at the crib- Boxing, my boys, brew, booze, burn, b!tches then bed!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

Ordered it online a few days ago. I don't split the cost with my boys, we just split the money on food/drinks and all that. Just having the boys over and doing s**t like usual. Then I'll be hitting up some El Pollo Loco after the fight with my best friend, haha.

Comment

order the PPV in HD.....

get snacks

chill and watch it with my little brother

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          6 B's at the crib- Boxing, brew, booze, burn, b!tches then bed!
          chuuuuuuuuuuch
          Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Ordered it online a few days ago. I don't split the cost with my boys, we just split the money on food/drinks and all that. Just having the boys over and doing s**t like usual. Then I'll be hitting up some El Pollo Loco after the fight with my best friend, haha.
          yea im paying for the fight.they are getting the food

Comment

Goin to dinner wit my girl, then we're goin to watch the fight at the theater, then might hit the club

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              order the PPV in HD.....

get snacks

chill and watch it with my little brother
              thats what im talking bout gotta keep the lil brother close and up on game.......

Comment

I'll probably check it out at the bar. They have like 10 screen to watch it from. And a projection on the wall outside.

Comment

play football, watch match of the day. not buying the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    play football, watch match of the day. not buying the fight.
                    2 of your top 10 favorite fighters fighting.why not order the fight or go to a bar?

Comment

Working...
                    X