Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll Added.

Comment

Everyone and thier "internet" standards LOL

I'd bet my life, my LIFE that any of you tards would go for her if she came into your house and wanted to make a fish slamwich with you

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        Everyone and thier "internet" standards LOL

I'd bet my life, my LIFE that any of you tards would go for her if she came into your house and wanted to make a fish slamwich with you
        She aint hot at all but there's no doubt i'd **** her because my standards aren't that high.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          She's not thick...she's fat and flabby.

To the fake tough guys who PRETEND not wanting to **** the lard-ass is "****"....a woman who weighs 180lbs is closer to a GUY. 180 is what a man weighs, so you just enjoy fantasizing about having some guy-sized human sharing the sack with you. Imagine if she grew a beard? You macho men would bust a nut in half the time.
          The rule is if you cant bench em dont fuck em. If you cant bench 180 you're a girly man anyway.

Comment

Gawd dayum. That bird used to be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              The rule is if you cant bench em dont fuck em. If you cant bench 180 you're a girly man anyway.
              You'd be surprised how many dudes can't bench 180...or their bodyweight to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                You'd be surprised how many dudes can't bench 180...or their bodyweight to be fair.
                Kevin Durant couldn't, and he is 6"10, and the best SF in the NBA, or second if you like Lebron James.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X