No announcement yet.

Powerful Sedative Found In Michael Jackson's Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
    I'm quite certain that the authorities will catch up to the person involved in dispensing the Diprivan to MJ.
    Hey Lady Fan what part of San jo you from? I know sanjo....

I used to live off of Tully in the east side... right behind that bigg azz chuckee cheese thats like 3 stories. you familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
      Hey Lady Fan what part of San jo you from? I know sanjo....

I used to live off of Tully in the east side... right behind that bigg azz chuckee cheese thats like 3 stories. you familiar?
      That's the one off of Tully Rd. I know it. I live in the East Foothills near the San Jose Country Club. We'll be moving to Los Altos Hills soon. Are you familiar?

Comment

That's the one off of Tully Rd. I know it. I live in the East Foothills near the San Jose Country Club. We'll be moving to Los Altos Hills soon. Are you familiar?

Naw.... I was just remembering when I was just 17 I left home and moved up there from L.A by myself and started slanging Meth and working at that jack in the box next to it.....
        I used to have to tell the guy that rented the garage to buy me cigs and beer because I was still underage. Too bad that only lasted about 7-8 months, then I had to leave town

Comment

Naw.... I was just remembering when I was just 17 I left home and moved up there from L.A by myself and started slanging Meth and working at that jack in the box next to it.....
          I used to have to tell the guy that rented the garage to buy me cigs and beer because I was still underage. Too bad that only lasted about 7-8 months, then I had to leave town
          Okay, well good luck to you.

Comment

You ever hear of VSL???
            Varrio Shadow Lokos?

I had to leave town because 1 of the OG's from that set was living in the house where I rented a room with my cousin's boyfriend, and 1 day he beat his old lady and when we got home the lady told us that we had to kick his azz or GTFO of the house.......
            ...........well we drove him behind that shopping center off of story and king, but towards the freeway still, actually right next to the freeway, and well..........

Let's say I am really good at playing Ghetto baseball, and if he had not been on Heroin, well..... if he had not been on heroin I wouldn't have had to leave town.
            JAT

Comment

i dun care all that much, but is anyone else a bit confused as to why his physician is not under more investigation???

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                i dun care all that much, but is anyone else a bit confused as to why his physician is not under more investigation???
                Don't you recall that he got his attorney right away. He is already planning a defense. JAT

Comment

Don't you recall that he got his attorney right away. He is already planning a defense. JAT
                  hey what does JAT mean???

Comment

hey what does JAT mean???
                    Just A Thought

Comment

ahhh, i c.

no, sorry, i have not really followed this story much. it doesnt really interest me much.

i did hear that he supposedly answered every question that the police asked him. unless that was another doctor.

Comment

Working...
                      X