Collapse
No announcement yet.

The enjoying summer thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While enjoying nature today,I was viciously attacked by a group of rogue ants

Comment

I'm enjoying my summer so far. I signed up for this new app on my cell phone where you can sell all of your old stuff to people living around you! I recently foudn my old G.I. JOE collection and am thinking about selling it. But first I want to get in contact with hectari to see if I have the same action figure that the black bully stole from him on the bus. Maybe I can make his day, I'll probably only charge him $15 anyway. That's not too bad right?

Comment

Went to (fake) German beerfest Saturday in sunshine (we do occasionally get that here). Then BBQ Sunday for Fathers day.

Got a week in Switzerland booked for August.

Other than that will just be trying to travel about and see friends who all seem to be dotted around the country these days.

Roll on the next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          While enjoying nature today,I was viciously attacked by a group of rogue ants
          Has Trump been notified about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Has Trump been notified about this?
            Ants can climb walls so I didn't really see the point of texting The Don

Comment

The grill is out in full force and finally getting around to fixing my man cave. So far everything is smooth sailing

Comment

Arizona is really enjoying their summer this SPRING!

Comment

1st vegas trip of the summer this weekend. 2nd planned for 2 weeks after.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    It's been hot the last few days.

I got a tan line from wearing a g-string.
                    Oh mang I'm rocking a radical from my sandals on both feet. I look like Neapolitan ice cream.
                    Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                    The grill is out in full force and finally getting around to fixing my man cave. So far everything is smooth sailing
                    What you been grilling up fam?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X