Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Kov fans know where a man's nuts are located?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Kov had really got hit in the nuts, some people here would feel it on their tongues.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I thought you were upset because you have stomach nuts too and that's why your belt is so high in your pic. My bad.
      You must spend a lot of time looking at my pic to be thinking about my beltline and my nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        I can't believe how much he was acting. As long as he's not fighting Ward, i'm a big Kovalev fan and will still be when he fights anyone else. But this fight really showed a different side of him that I didn't expect, and will be looking for in future fights. There will be fighters aiming for Kovalev's belt line from now on, they will see how much of an actor he is and now he's shown he can be vulnerable and he's not some monster. I honestly believed before this fight that Kovalev was one of the toughest boxers of the 2010s, but this fight brought him down a couple of notches. Lomachenko took actual low blows for 12 rounds from a harder puncher in Salido.

Comment

Most of the posters on here haven't had their nuts drop yet, so it's no shock they think riding high is the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I can't believe how much he was acting. As long as he's not fighting Ward, i'm a big Kovalev fan and will still be when he fights anyone else. But this fight really showed a different side of him that I didn't expect, and will be looking for in future fights. There will be fighters aiming for Kovalev's belt line from now on, they will see how much of an actor he is and now he's shown he can be vulnerable and he's not some monster. I honestly believed before this fight that Kovalev was one of the toughest boxers of the 2010s, but this fight brought him down a couple of notches. Lomachenko took actual low blows for 12 rounds from a harder puncher in Salido.
            Now that was an injustice.

Comment

Kovalev lost a lot of respect this weekend...he is mentally weak and cant handle pressure

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You must spend a lot of time looking at my pic to be thinking about my beltline and my nuts.
                The thread topic, you appearing to be upset and then i noticed your belt line. Like i said my bad for thinking you had stomach nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  The thread topic, you appearing to be upset and then i noticed your belt line. Like i said my bad for thinking you had stomach nuts.
                  So, I'm the one upset? You guys make this thread, come on here (presumably angry or upset since the average person I know doesn't call people derogatory terms when they're happy) call a whole bunch of people puss1es, but I'm angry for commenting on it? I already told you I wasn't angry, so you tried to anger me by calling me names.

I think you guys talking sh it and calling names are the angry ones

Comment

Getting hit hard anywhere on the protective cup can cause a lot of pain.

Why do you think there is a 5 minute rule?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Now, I understand most of you were born with pussies and thus lack perspective, but I can assure you, the testicles are much much lower than you think.
                      Was he standing straight up as your pic show, no, very different scenario

Comment

Working...
                      X