Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: 'Can't See Why' Thurman's Next Fight Can't Be Against Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THURMAN just had surgery and should be allowed to have a stay busy fight the next time he gets in the ring. He just won 2 tough fights.

Comment

PAC can fight school teachers and be pampered and protected while holding the other 147 title. Media,fans and team PAC are PETRIFIED at the thought of PAC VS SPENCE!!

Comment

I want to see Thurman at his very best! Coming off a serious Elbow Injury leaves room for excuse. I can gladly wait until maybe early 2018 for them to fight after Thurman rehab and test that Elbow in a match vs a Mandatory or something. While Spence Jr next fight/first title defense will be back in Texas.

What is with fight fans always trying to rush thing? They WILL FIGHT both WANT to fight, both with Haymon so it won't be any problems making a unification bout so it is no need to rush it! Early 2018 sounds more realistic than doing it in November!

Comment

damn...Spence is a beast and so far I haven't heard Thurman say a peep. Thurman doesn't like the idea of those body shots.

Comment

They can fight in 2018..............

Thurman will get tune up this year. Probable fight Porter again then he can fight Spence in mega unification next year. We'll see how things play out.

Comment

Cuz Thurman would want to at least tune up after the elbow surgery plus this can be a PPV fight in a year or two max no longer. Great fight, cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                Tune up? These are professionals. Thurman's tune up can be in the gym sparring after he rests up from surgery. Also, they're both champions. That's not really necessary at the highest level of competition, imho.

I agree with Errol.
                I agree,no need for a tune up,thurman is young,in his prime,no need for a tune up,only time you need a tune up is if you have been out for a very long time,,,like juan manuel marquez,cotto,and these guys are also up there in age,especially jmm,,,those need it,not thurman

Comment

Pacquiao is too old to beat Spence. Thurman and Crawford are the last two hopes...

Comment

It is too long to wait for Thurman. Spence should fight Porter or Danny Garcia this autumn.

Comment

That would b stupid to take any chances with a 50/50 fight....make sure you 100 percent then let's go! ....Last thing we need is excuses after the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X