Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: GGG Makes Many Mistakes, Canelo Will Win, By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
    Golovkin is not flat footed at all. He has better footwork than Canelo. One fighter has to sit down and punch. The other fighter is always in a balanced, shifting position.
    Flat footed does not mean bad footwork

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      How does answering a question about who wins a fight amount to self promotion? He didn't mention himself and he mentioned he thought GGG had good power but was flat footed, which is something alot of people say.

So unless he says GGG will win its a lie and self promotion? GTFOH!!
      There are many people here that go back and forth,but you are the very few people I just cant stand,because you dont seem to understand.Everybody knows this is a good fight,even better now since GGG looks like maybe he slowed down a little bit(hence the bets)but no one thinks Canelo might KO him,if they do they see it as a miracle,but it is a fact that Mayweather always say those type of stuff. Triangle theories dont work in boxing,but people still are easy to buy them,so by him saying Canelo will do easy work of GGG,what does that makes him?..Get it?

Comment

Canelo will always be tailor made for Floyd .I just wonder what really is on Floyds mind for the money future. Floyd will not stay retired and will go on like many for too long!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Let's see Mr Mayweather, who's known for making a lot of big time bets, put his money where his mouth is
          Nice comment. You are right , TBE is always ready to post/share a pic of one of his winning tickets...as of today Canelo is +143 at my book, TBE should be posting a 25k ticket on his social media what is he thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            or and I know this is crazy talk maybe Floyd just thinks Canelo is more skilled and the better fighter lmao
            Funny how if any of ggg's recent opponents pick ggg to win they wont question it lol

Comment

Hahaha, Floyd about to bet and lose A LOT of money on the diva.

Comment

Canelo couldn't KO Miguel Cotto but he is gonna KO triple G?

I like Canelo but unless GGG got very old overnight, he should win that fight. He is a bigger and a better version of the Cotto that fought a good fight against Canelo.

Comment

I think Canelo win too but decicion! and Cotto beat both again!!

Comment

Floyd knows which way the judges will vote. Not sure he really believes in a KO for Canelo over GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                      I think Canelo win too but decicion! and Cotto beat both again!!
                      Hahaha... Has Cotto beaten either before? Or are we lost in translation?

P34c3

Comment

Working...
                      X