Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see a real audition ****

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LOL dude if you haven't seen these videos go watch them. They're kinda hilarious. He gots a whole spiel he sells them on.

P#rn Guy: Would you like to make $1k to $5k per day?

Girl just trying to make a buck: *trying to act casual about making more money than she makes in a month currently* yea

P#rn Guy: What do you think you'd be doing?

Girl just trying to make a buck: *looks confused as f#ck for 30 seconds*finally answers but unsure if she's right* have sex

P#rn Guy: Giving head...intercourse....****

Girl just trying to make a buck: ****?!?!?
      Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      I'm like shocked we've never heard of a bunch of people trying this before

he looks like I would imagine

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        I mean, duh.....
        One step closer to men/players going to jail for lying to women to get pvssy. Women are never accountable for anything, hence why I started treated them as children. Two types of people society treats as having no responsibility and accountability--children and the mentally ******ed. It is either society is going create a third category or a just lump women in one of two above. Take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          One step closer to men/players going to jail for lying to women to get pvssy. Women are never accountable for anything, hence why I started treated them as children. Two types of people society treats as having no responsibility and accountability--children and the mentally ******ed. It is either society is going create a third category or a just lump women in one of two above. Take your pick.
          Bredda yuh nuh easy innuh! How you a go so hard on di woman dem?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            ofcourse they get paid.. guys are not banging real maids or working for actual pizzerias either.

the closest those "auditions" come to being real is perhaps they audition for a long term contract, but they are still getting paid for the scene itself. even this i doubt happens im just saying it could.

that guy was obviously breaking all kinds of laws, should have got more than 10 years. you can just tell he has no character or sympathy for others. seems like a real sociopath.
            Hard to feel sorry for girls who are doing ****. He threatened to send the pics to their "significant others", lol call me mean but that is the lowest sort of woman and in my book they deserved it. If you're willing to sell your dignity, self respect, and image for a couple of measely dollars all while having an unsuspecting man then it's Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Prosecutors say when the women complained about not being paid, Antoine forwarded images of the sexual activity to their employers or significant others.
              He probably would never have gotten charged if he had just paid the women as he told them he would, smh

Had to go and blackmail them like a weak minded douche

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Aw damn. I'm gonna miss that guys video's. I was kinda iffy on the premise was a setup or not, but the "acting" that apparently wasn't acting did seem really good in retrospect. I think there are a few cats that went into that genre after his vids got so popular so those other cats better be paying attention & being careful right now. Need to go pay those chicks if they didn't already.
                I thought this guy was some backdoor Craigslist hustler, you're actually telling me his vids made it onto the ****hubs of the world? What was his premise.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Bredda yuh nuh easy innuh! How you a go so hard on di woman dem?
                  Bear ****ery a gwan, iyah. Wonder how so much man can fall a sleep to woman witchery. All a read a thing weh seh nuff yard yute cyan come a foreign cuz when the medical filed a nuh di man a di fadda. Nuh man life ruin because of di woman dem ****ery and nuff man dead to and dem still nah tek responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    He probably would never have gotten charged if he had just paid the women as he told them he would, smh

Had to go and blackmail them like a weak minded douche
                    He could even given them a fraction of the money and this probably would've never came up. Like if he promised them 5k then give them $500. And then make up some BS. But he was a greedy pig, and greedy pigs always get slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      I thought this guy was some backdoor Craigslist hustler, you're actually telling me his vids made it onto the ****hubs of the world? What was his premise.
                      Its not the same guy. Or at least it doesn't seem to be. The guy blurs his face in the p#rns he puts out.

But there is a guy who does p#rn under this same premise that seems of questionable realness (ie not telling them beforehand/not paying them) cuz they seem like realllllly solid actors if they do know whats up more often than not.

Based on what this guy was saying in the article it sounds like the whole spiel the guy I'm thinking of uses so I think this guy was for sure inspired by the guy I'm thinking of.

And off of that initial guy there seems to have been a whole genre of these guys created out there now that seems of much less questionable realness & just like standard bad p#rn in many cases.

Comment

Working...
                      X