Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone here watched boxing PPV on jailbroken firestick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here watched boxing PPV on jailbroken firestick?

planning ahead if im gona watch the fight at home or driving fcking 50 miles to goddamn tacoma --- only bar that shows boxing ppv.

i see the ppv section but im asking if its 100% watchable on fight night.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    planning ahead if im gona watch the fight at home or driving fcking 50 miles to goddamn tacoma --- only bar that shows boxing ppv.

Just order it at home instead of driving 50 miles to watch it at a bar. Then you gotta drive 50 miles back after drinking. And where the hell do you live?

Comment

Get boxnation without commitment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Just order it at home instead of driving 50 miles to watch it at a bar. Then you gotta drive 50 miles back after drinking. And where the hell do you live?
        I think I found King Meats home must live in the deep woods lol, hermit style

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Yeah I have. Not the best quality, but it's watchable. I've had mine since November and watch all the boxing and UFC ppvs on it.

Comment

I have a jailbroken box (it's not firestick, it's some other **** but basically same type of thing) and watched the Ward/Kov fight on it. I just went to the boxnation live stream and it was on there. And they've been advertising the Canelo/Chavez fight on boxnation so I'm assuming that will be on it.

The quality is...I mean it sucks in comparison to ordering it in high def -- I don't even know if the quality is quite standard def but it's in the neighborhood I guess. I'm thinking about bringing the box over to a friend's place this weekend...so we may watch it on there if we don't feel like shelling out the PPV money, or who knows, we may just say f**k it and get the PPV.

Comment

no comment.

Comment

Yoo...That's a damn shame, the closest bar being 50miles away smh

Comment

It's pretty sloppy looking and feeling. It picks up the same streams you get from first row sports, vipbox, etc.

So picture that type of quality but on your big screen. But maybe my app choice wasn't as good as others.

Comment

you need to know the hooks ups. I get them 4k streams 12000KBPS

Comment

Working...
                    X