Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Chavez Jr.'s Testing Beef: He's Talking Pure Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Yeah canela is my height
    Were you talking about Canelo or Chavez? Canelo isn't 5'7 either.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
      Were you talking about Canelo or Chavez? Canelo isn't 5'7 either.
      I was being sarcastic bout sual..

Comment

Just hit 'em both with the blood to silence it. Chavez is in Canelo's head now over some dumb **** and it's working.

Comment

CROOKED AS VADA STRIKES AGAIN.... USADA BLOOD TESTED FLOYD AND MANNY 12 TIMES EACH..... BUT VADA IS THE BEST SOMEHOW HAHAHAHA... VADA ALSO WORKS WITH THE BIGGEST DOPE DEALER IN SPORTS HISTORY... VICTOR CONTE THE SCUMBAG.....

Comment

As I understand it, there are levels of testing that orgs like VADA, USADA etc. offer. The cheaper options involving less tests. I'm guessing the specifics would be on the contract Chavez Jr signed, be interesting if a journalist asked him about it in more detail. Because if this is supposed to be the highest level, most expensive form of testing they offer then clearly they are being corrupt or dishonest or negligent in some way. Whereas if the contract states that it's a more limited form of testing that Canelo insisted on because he'd rather just have to worry about getting round urine tests and not blood tests then it makes him look an even bigger cunt than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              As I understand it, there are levels of testing that orgs like VADA, USADA etc. offer. The cheaper options involving less tests. I'm guessing the specifics would be on the contract Chavez Jr signed, be interesting if a journalist asked him about it in more detail. Because if this is supposed to be the highest level, most expensive form of testing they offer then clearly they are being corrupt or dishonest or negligent in some way. Whereas if the contract states that it's a more limited form of testing that Canelo insisted on because he'd rather just have to worry about getting round urine tests and not blood tests then it makes him look an even bigger cunt than before.
              You CLEARLY dont understand anything,u just run your ***beater as usual out your azz. There are no different levels or paygrades of vada testing dumbass,vada is the worldwide recognized best testing available, so the 1 who looks like the kuunt is u. Usada is the shady org who was likely bribed by mayweather,only an absolute imbecile would say someones somehow cheating by hiring the recognized hardest test to beat & company that has made clear multiple times they will not alter their random testing for anyone,random testing means just that random blood or urine, let this be a lesson to u never to run your mouth,& make a right kuunt of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                CROOKED AS VADA STRIKES AGAIN.... USADA BLOOD TESTED FLOYD AND MANNY 12 TIMES EACH..... BUT VADA IS THE BEST SOMEHOW HAHAHAHA... VADA ALSO WORKS WITH THE BIGGEST DOPE DEALER IN SPORTS HISTORY... VICTOR CONTE THE SCUMBAG.....
                So what testing method would your gayness be happy with? And you call someone a scumbag yet your the only baboon scumbag who constantly trolls w nonsense showing people your azz daily. Its 1 thing 2 hate someone but u take gggayness too far w stupid fallacies the likes never seen before.
                Last edited by kushking; 04-21-2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

What I am getting from this is that Chavez is an idiot and doesn't realize VADA has their protocol and will sometimes take only blood, other times only urine. My thoughts. Chavez when he made these claims was likely only required to supply urine samples. Things are probably different now.

This is a smear campaign likely brought on by Heredia.
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-21-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    What I am getting from this is that Chavez is an idiot and doesn't realize VADA has their protocol and will sometimes take only blood, other times only urine. My thoughts. Chavez when he made these claims was likely only required to supply urine samples. Things are probably different now.

This is a smear campaign likely brought on by Heredia.
                    Jr pathetically is complaining about not being tested by blood as often,& that canelos a cheat 4 insisting on vada,yet this clowns 1st act of business (probably suggested by Beristain after Roid Marquez) is to hire the worlds authority on peds & cheating; memo heroidia. He has the audacity to say Canelo picking the best testing available is somehow cheating,& wants an inferior independent testing company,I wonder why? Not! It shouldn't matter to any fighter what random test is given how often,only proven cheats care because urine is harder to beat 4 certain drugs. How ironic that when cheat marquez fought to try to get anyone but vada & lost,he was instantly & immediately destroyed by Bradley, while having heroidia in that fight too,yet he looked far less muscular than vs pac,this jr just like Marquez did everything possible to get another org 2 do testing & now is complaining that the world recognized best isnt good enough because their too random, what a snowblower,if cheats were banned 4 life this clown would have lived twice.
                    Last edited by kushking; 04-21-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                      Just hit 'em both with the blood to silence it. Chavez is in Canelo's head now over some dumb **** and it's working.
                      I felt like Canelo is in Chavez's head. I mean, Chaves is complaining about testing and such. He's clearly unhappy. I don't think Canelo gives much of a fuk. Sounds like he's just letting the public know; this guy is a cheater and that's why we're doing testing.

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      ^Correct about various options being available. It sounds to me like Chavez was just bytching about testing and trying to blame it on Canelo. He must think everyone is a complete idiot to believe that the testing is somehow enforced by Canelo and that he's just doing it to harass poor Chavez with it. Who knows, maybe some casuals will fall for it.

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      You CLEARLY dont understand anything,u just run your ***beater as usual out your azz. There are no different levels or paygrades of vada testing dumbass,vada is the worldwide recognized best testing available, so the 1 who looks like the kuunt is u. Usada is the shady org who was likely bribed by mayweather,only an absolute imbecile would say someones somehow cheating by hiring the recognized hardest test to beat & company that has made clear multiple times they will not alter their random testing for anyone,random testing means just that random blood or urine, let this be a lesson to u never to run your mouth,& make a right kuunt of yourself.
                      ^Incorrect, and you didn't even understand what he was saying.
                      Angry and stupid is no way to go through life....

Comment

Working...
                      X