No announcement yet.

Mayweather from Genaro to Chavez vs Lomachenko Compubox H2H Comparison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    casual fans...and dick riders they are....(yoda voice)
    he actually had pacquiao winning the floyd fight that shoulder tho!

Comment

daggum thinking of what to post to dig himself out of that whole

if they ip ban daggum I wonder how many alts will disappear

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        when did I ever say any crap like that?

please quote me when I EVER stated scoring the fight in that manner
        well you mentioned some nonsense about how pac went backwards when talking about why floyd won. you certainly arent going to be talking about punches since you will lose that one every time. oh cept that right hand in round 1. that right hand in round 1 was so good it won floyd 10 rounds! 10-2! schooled! pac was gun-shy! the guy coming forward and landing the cleaner shots and forcing floyd to hold and bend over nonstop was gun-shy. the guy throwing arm-punches, clinching, and bending over was not though.

Comment

daggum thinking of what to post to dig himself out of that whole

if they ip ban daggum I wonder how many alts will disappear
          its spelled hole just to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            get over what? and i dont know what you are talking about. you can follow me isnt that what a message board is for? in real life might be a lil weird. and the answer to your question is yes?
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=742536&page=3

See post 25

Comment

there you have it folks.

no sense in talking boxing to sorry to say this... pac farts

man I thought all this time that the floyd fans where calling people pacfarts, pactards etc just to be messing with them etc.

but holy crap was I completely wrong.
              there you have what? pac deserved to win. he landed the cleaner punches. thats shocking to you? we can post up the 7 rounds if you would like but there are plenty of threads like that. you disagree ok fine. i score on clean punches. you score based on who is floyd mayweather. just a different way but dont pretend you know what you are talking about when you are the fanboy who ignores evidence that his hero migth have possibly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                well you mentioned some nonsense about how pac went backwards when talking about why floyd won. you certainly arent going to be talking about punches since you will lose that one every time. oh cept that right hand in round 1. that right hand in round 1 was so good it won floyd 10 rounds! 10-2! schooled! pac was gun-shy! the guy coming forward and landing the cleaner shots and forcing floyd to hold and bend over nonstop was gun-shy. the guy throwing arm-punches, clinching, and bending over was not though.
                ****in' Manny lost, quit your puzzy whining sweet ****

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=742536&page=3

See post 25
                  ah ok. yes i dont follow compubox so thats where your post went wrong. compubox is not accurate at all and has been disproven. it was disproven in ward-kovalev as well. kovalev landed far more than ward. even if you count a lot of wards shots that were prob illegal the numbes were still off. also none of this percentage stuff matters to me either because what matters is who lands the better punches. if a guy lands 1 out of 1 punch thats better than a guy who lands 10 out of 100? 100 percent connect rate to only 10 percent connect rate! we have a winner? just a bad way of looking at things. no need to complicate things. who landed more? kov. whose punches were harder, cleaner, and flusher? imo kov. maybe you think those lil hold and hit body shots were amazing but to me they werent.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    ****in' Manny lost, quit your puzzy whining sweet ****
                    thats a good analysis of the fight. i believe that was burt clements reasoning as well.

Comment

Lomachencho is a fabulous talent, the problem is, they will never fight, we will never know, and it doesn't matter because the fight will never happen.

I'm a huge fan of lomachencho, and think he will be #1 p4p, in fact, as far as his skills go vs opponents thus far, there's NO ****ing way that I would EVER rate golovkin #1. Now, in a fantasy p4p skill for skill (if you don't get what p4p is then stfu) I think lomachencho has a hell of a lot harder time beating ward because of inside work, ring savvy, etc. Thus I might put ward above him by 1 spot, Gonzalez? Even though the last fight was a joke decision, yes I still think lomachencho is better, he lands more and gets hit less.

I'm not concerned with the salido loss because it was not only dirty, but unfair on many levels...lomachenko now? Flattens salido worse than getting Pacquiao'd.

Vs 130 lb floyd? The reach and the speed are the biggest reasons why Floyd wins this. @ 130 floyd was just too damn fast with single, sharp, accurate, and knockout power punches. Floyd also had a very good inside game. Obviously, you have to get to your opponent in order to hit him, and I still say on the way in he would set traps for lomachencho and would run him right into power shots that would rock, or stop him. This is based on 9 or 10 fights though. The great thing about lomachencho is he literally could be considered an atg by the time he hits 20 fights if he goes after the very top guys. If he beats Garcia and how he beats him, will determine a lot, though I know he would love to avenge that Salido loss first, I just think salido would be too puzzy to take the fight and will price himself out.

Comment

Working...
                      X