No announcement yet.

Proof MMA fighters way more intelligent than Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof MMA fighters way more intelligent than Boxers

what 2 boxers could put on as civilized and as articulate an interview as this?

most boxers just mumble 3 word sentences and have limited vocabulary.

MMA fighters are way more intelligent than boxers.

It's because most MMA training environments are white.

so these people they grow up with white coaches and white sparring partners who all speak proper english. their humor is even white.

you go to a boxing gym, it's 100 roger mayweathers. of course u gon be dumb as a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

so these people they grow up with white coaches and white sparring partners who all speak proper english. their humor is even white.

you go to a boxing gym, it's 100 roger mayweathers. of course u gon be dumb as a brick.
      you must be trolling here.

Comment

You limited prick. Color has nothing to do with articulation.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

You're an idiot and bigot. Similar to the addict in your avi. I won't link you to any intelligent speaking boxers because you're likely not intelligent enough to understand. Grown idiot still watching wrasslin'....yeeehaaawww....

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
            You're an idiot and bigot. Similar to the addict in your avi. I won't link you to any intelligent speaking boxers because you're likely not intelligent enough to understand. Grown idiot still watching wrasslin'....yeeehaaawww....
            Green K sent,this guy is impossible

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
              lol I spoke the truth. you don't need to link me any low class, low intelligent ghetto interviews.

and lol @ calling me a bigot. you clearly didn't watch the video I linked with the 2 black mma fighters or you're too dumb to know what you're typing.

and I don't watch wrestling. since you know who the guy in my avi is, you should also know that he hasn't been razor ramon for over 20 years and I haven't watched wrestling since 1999.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

You obviously haven't heard the Diaz brothers speak. Those guys can barely string a sentence together without struggling.

And Andre Ward and Paulie Malignaggi speak pretty well.
                  Usually brain damage starts showing in guys who have been fighting professionally more than a decade. Most UFC fighters start pretty late whereas boxers begin boxing at a young age.

Comment

everyday i think we hit a new low.
                    Then the next day, boom... the new low bar is set.

Comment

Working...
                    X