No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I Won 8 of 12 Rounds, I Expected To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    cotto controlled the pace and won the fight it was close but come on canelo didn't do nothing but land a few hard shots he couldn't even hurt cotto the fix was in I had it 7 rounds to 5 for cotto
    hahahahahahahhahahahah

Comment

Cmon Cotto! First you storm out of the ring with no interview and a no show at the post fight conference and now you claim you won 8 rounds? You had you moments but you lost fair and square. Own your loss like a man.

Comment

Cotto is a ******. 9-3 nelo

Comment

This is just sad to be honest..

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
            Cotto was doing exceptionally well on defence alone to begin with, I honestly felt Canelo was really poor. Anyway we'll see him against a guy his own size next unless he is too chicken shyt to face a guy his own size, he won't be able to fall bak on his size advantage, likelihood is we see another Chavez Jr. Type undoing once he stops picking on midgets.
            http://boxrec.com/boxer/328611

http://boxrec.com/boxer/62137

http://boxrec.com/boxer/457231

Kirkland, Lara, and Trout have all weighed in higher than Canelo. These are facts but nobody calls them out lol because they aren't targeted by pathetic, hating, fanboys like you.

Comment

Cotto you lost...

For all of the respect I've been giving Cotto since Saturday, I take it back. You lost that fight 8-4( 116-112). PERIOD. Just because you thought you were busier, you were not more effective. Canelo nullified your "busier" approach with counter punches and defense. I feel the same way about Floyd/Manny, except the judges got it right this time and the promotion wasn't corrupt. Smh.

If they fight again, Cotto gets SPARKED early!!!!! I feel that Canelo carried Cotto somewhat because of his admiration for him. He could've stopped him.

Comment

Canelo deserved the victory, but there's nothing wrong with Cotto thinking he won. He fought well. He should move down in weight though. The size difference was too much. He just couldn't move Canelo.

Comment

This guy is crazy and ******ed.

He missed 500 punches.

He is a bad loser like well rican...

This ****in diva won 4 round. Max!

Canelo won 8-4

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                    warrrrrrrr Cotto!!!!!!!!!!you won that fight!!!!!!!!the only thing was in las vegas they already have everything set up to rob you no matter what
                    Your boyfriend got beat, get over it. Fight wasn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      For all of the respect I've been giving Cotto since Saturday, I take it back. You lost that fight 8-4( 116-112). PERIOD. Just because you thought you were busier, you were not more effective. Canelo nullified your "busier" approach with counter punches and defense. I feel the same way about Floyd/Manny, except the judges got it right this time and the promotion wasn't corrupt. Smh.

If they fight again, Cotto gets SPARKED early!!!!! I feel that Canelo carried Cotto somewhat because of his admiration for him. He could've stopped him.
                      I felt the same thing. He could've stopped him. His respect for Cotto took away some of that killer instinct.

Comment

Working...
                      X