Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ricky Hatton is Shredded and Ready For a War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky does look a little old. I hope he wins, he's definitely one of my favorite fighters to watch. Would love to see him beat Malingaggi again.

Comment

His face looks different, I see he has a sleeve now. seems like all these fighters get inked up after a loss nowdays.

Comment

shredded????? looks unhealthy to me. and it looks like he is still blocking punches with his face judging by that under his eye!!!

Comment

I bet his punch resistance is complete $%^.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Still using the same defensive strategy.
            Haaaaa - thats not Louis colazzo's fist is it?? haa

Comment

More like his face will be shredded if he keeps on defending like that. :laffpoint:

Comment

The body shows that when he's in camp he trains like no other, and the face shows that when he's out of it he parties like few others. Hatton UD12 Senchenko, never been sold on Ricky's power at 147. Put a fair few quid on it too

Comment

He looks old as dirt.

Comment

That army of spots on the side of Hattons face could indicate he's using tainted cocaine. I knew someone who used to have the same sort of skin reaction, and on the side of the face too.

Arguably it could be sweat-induced acne, who knows for sure, it's only Hatton's history which lead me to wonder if it's the coke.

Comment

Ricky always trained like a beast and got himself into tremendous shape for a fight.

Nothing new here, but it's nice to see that nothing has changed in this regard given his troubles in the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X