Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Floyd-Jmm and i have never seen Jmm look so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a total one-sided shut out. I've never seen JMM beaten so easily. He looked tiny against Floyd and completely outclassed.

Comment

• the punch that berto dropped ortiz with would spark marquez clean out

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        JMM would give that cheating scumbag a boxing lesson. That come straight forward, no defense style would be Disney Land to a sharp, combination counter puncher like JMM.
        Margarito would destroy Marquez at 147. Don't be dumb. Katsidis and Diaz had. Marquez in brawls. The much larger Tony would walk through any thing Marquez throws. I know you hate the guy but have some perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
          the punch that berto dropped ortiz with would spark marquez clean out
          it should...but with Jmm you just never know

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Younger Floyd was faster and busier. It would have been even more one sided and would have probably ended in a stoppage.

Margarito would wreck him, even today.
            i dont disagree that a younger mayweather would be more likely to stop marquez, but as a lightweight he'd have to more careful than he was at 147, where marquez' punches did next to nothing. he'd fight a different fight. mayweather has a greater advantage at 147 than he would at 135.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              I dont think anyone knew he would get outclassed like that..it has never happened to him before
              Larry c'mon, there were alot of ppl pulling for JMM but not many gave him a serious chance on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                It was a total one-sided shut out. I've never seen JMM beaten so easily. He looked tiny against Floyd and completely outclassed.

It wasn't size, because Floyd was right in Marquez face to be hit. It was a difference of speed and skill

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

It wasn't size, because Floyd was right in Marquez face to be hit. It was a difference of speed and skill

Lol....That gif never gets old.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    lol no this isn't shot katsidis or feather fisted juan diaz this is a 5'11 iron chin punching machine with legendary stamina...

very stupid of you to say that....
                    Margarito without his loaded gloves is just a tall, slow, no defense Malignaggi.
                    Name one meaningful fight he won after he got caught red handed, and destroyed by a shot to pieces Mosley. Name one, JUST ONE....I'm waiting.

Comment

• it's pretty simple really. JMM is a counter puncher, that's what he does best. Against floyd, he was forced to be the aggressor and that's not really his game at all, especially against an even better counter puncher in floyd. Stylistically, that's the worst possible fight for JMM. That's why Marquez looks so great against Pac. Pac is the aggressor and that's what JMM wants and shines against.

Comment

Working...
                      X