No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Dulorme

What do you guys think? He reminds me of a young julian jackson. Carribean guy too. Not puerto rican but they claim him he lived in DR too from what i seen. Look forward to more of him his knockdown of Corley was sick.

the Dominican looked good against corely

Comment

Hes extremely well rounded and for a prospect his skills and overall ability is that a seasoned elite fighter.

Comment

Any more info on this guy. Limited footage available of him.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
          Any more info on this guy. Limited footage available of him.
          I have about 8 of his fights but I dont have them uploaded to youtube. I'm sure if you keep looking around you will find some. He has a FB and I've seen him post his fights on there so that might be another option. He is deffinately in Contender status!

Comment

He needs to get tested quick. Can't really complain about Canelo, even thoug he's a champ, when he's doing the same ****.

I think he's the best of this new generation. P4p in the future I don't care I said it.

Comment

I think he's going to be a force to reckon with.

Comment

Dude has tons of potential.

I just hope they step up his comp soon.

He has the ability & experience to be beating more skilled opponents by now.

Comment

We've been talking about this guy for years and he still has done nothing...

Comment

this dude is gona retire lil floyd, dulorme is bad ass, he gotta get some more exposure

Comment

Working...
                    X