Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN - Munguia and Ryan Garcia double header at StubHub for Mexican Independence Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

That seems realllllly scripted, but I'm still into the fight despite their fake looking made up beef.

Comment

Brazil will carry September. Bellator on fire with Pitbull vs Archuleta.

Comment

Cancio-Diaz is a main event fight. I'd love for it to be a part of a bigger card, but you guys who how greedy these promoters are.

If GBP had their **** together, they could do: Cancio-Diaz as the main, Mungia vs Bum as the co-main, and then SRR vs Cuadras II and Ryan Garcia as the support fights. That would be a respectable card.

Comment

Inglewood and Carson looking to host some good combat scraps for September

Comment

awful card sheesh

Comment

Where the f is Vargas? I thought he was supposed to be in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                Jessie Vargas was supposed to fight Munguia. They agreed on money but fight fell apart over weight per Mike Coppinger

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                  Munguia wanted Vargas at 156 so the fight didn't happen. So now Munguia is fighting Allotey and 154.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Munguia wanted Vargas at 156 so the fight didn't happen. So now Munguia is fighting Allotey and 154.....
                    He just ducked a B-level fighter he was supposed to beat. Maybe Vargas is really a better fighter that we expected and team Munguia researched him carefully smh

Comment

Working...
                    X