Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-17-2019, 09:09 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Shrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 18,731.30
Good posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default The madness possessing Evergreen College

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

(Part 3 still to come)

This university is insane. Yet it's brainwashing cult teachings have spread and continue to spread to universities all across the western world.

Everyone needs to be aware of what is going on here.
Shrap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 09:29 PM #2
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13604 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 1,063,577.26
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Could you please summarize so I know if I want to watch this or not? I hate clicking shyt on YT without knowing what it is because then it spams be with recommendations of similar shyt.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 09:31 PM #3
////

Quoted: 6403 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 73,963.34
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

That's how most colleges are nowadays. At least along the coasts.

These people don't live in anything resembling reality. They were just born, guaranteed quota admission to a college, given a job at that college and everything they say results in applause because they're treated like an novelty, counter-culture art exhibit.

That's all funny (in a tragic way) until they come to outnumber the actual scientists and intellectuals at a campus, which by now they have at most.

On the wrong side of a state penitentiary or as a student in public college, the two last environments a gifted/perceptive person wants to spend much time in.

Last edited by ////; 03-17-2019 at 10:25 PM.
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 10:21 PM #4
Contender

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
SkiPete is just really niceSkiPete is just really niceSkiPete is just really niceSkiPete is just really niceSkiPete is just really nice
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 13,223.93

Got the madness of the NWO! Oh wait that was WCW in 1996.
SkiPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:04 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Shrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond reputeShrap has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 18,731.30
Good posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Could you please summarize so I know if I want to watch this or not? I hate clicking shyt on YT without knowing what it is because then it spams be with recommendations of similar shyt.
It's actual footage of the extreme ideology and policies students and faculty are trying to push at evergreen. The footage is predominantly of the meetings they had and they are mostly filmed by the people pushing these absurd agendas which just adds to the disconnect.

It also has commentary from former staff, most notably former Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein. They talk about some of the bizarre s**t they had to do while working there such as a mandatory annual racism check for all staff.
Shrap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:31 AM #6
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2659 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,980.00
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

DAILY REMINDER: These are the good guys;
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
'b' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:39 AM #7
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13604 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 1,063,577.26
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrap View Post
It's actual footage of the extreme ideology and policies students and faculty are trying to push at evergreen. The footage is predominantly of the meetings they had and they are mostly filmed by the people pushing these absurd agendas which just adds to the disconnect.

It also has commentary from former staff, most notably former Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein. They talk about some of the bizarre s**t they had to do while working there such as a mandatory annual racism check for all staff.
Thx.

Bump.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:25 AM #8
////

Quoted: 6403 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 73,963.34
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Man View Post
DAILY REMINDER: These are the good guys;
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I can't even look at that **** for more than 5 seconds without my stomach turning and having violent fantasies...

I'd put every other political view I hold on the negotiating table if we could just send people who sexually exploit children to death camps
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 06:08 AM #9
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2659 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,980.00
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
I can't even look at that **** for more than 5 seconds without my stomach turning and having violent fantasies...

I'd put every other political view I hold on the negotiating table if we could just send people who sexually exploit children to death camps
The world is just a really sick and depraved place, it's times like these you are reminded that God isn't so evil - whether you believe in him or not you understand the stories in the bible of human extinction and genocide from God were completely justified - there is no educating away this level of evil
'b' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:17 AM #10
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3325 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,043.29
Total Points: 95,031.60
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Freshmen enrollment down 50 percent
Freshmen enrollment at Evergreen State College has plummeted since the controversial “Day of Absence” in May 2017. Mike Paros, professor of biological and environmental science, authored a post for the Heterodox Academy stating that less than 300 freshmen are expected to attend the school this fall, a decrease of 50 percent from two years ago.
Campus officials have yet to release any official fall 2018 enrollment numbers.
Paros’ post states that the college is publicly funded for a student population of 4,200. This coming year, the total student population is around 2,800, he writes.
Evergreen made headlines in May 2017 when biology professor Bret Weinstein drew student protests and threats of violence for refusing to leave campus on the “Day of Absence.” Weinstein had told the director of a campus multicultural office via an email that he was not leaving campus on a day when white students and faculty were asked to voluntarily leave campus.
The day was a reversal of previous days of absence during which nonwhite students and faculty left campus to demonstrate their value to the campus and remaining whites participated in anti-racism workshops.
Weinstein was surrounded by a student mob and yelled at for refusing to participate, with the crowd chanting “Hey hey, ho ho, Bret Weinstein’s got to go.”
Weinstein was forced to hold class off campus because he was told that campus police could not protect him.
Earlier this year, Evergreen president George Bridges predicted a 20 percent drop in enrollment. According to Paros, the numbers are far worse.
Paros also wrote he was the only Evergreen professor to speak out in support of Weinstein.
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
college, evergreen, madness, possessing