Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-28-2017, 12:38 PM #21
Banned

Quoted: 9767 Post(s)
Kigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,082.00
stop posting and eat a banana - Arthur Dayne one for each hole - //// Dance for me boy - Death_Adder Dance some more boy - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
he was definitely a better fighter than josh clottey. clottey didn't have offense like that. i just don't think he had clottey's chin [or forehead.]

i agree that brook was never great or going to be great, but he was definitely a solid fighter in terms of his talents, skills, and also his willingness to take on challenges. he was a top fighter, a divisional elite, whatever you want to call it. top 25 pound for pound is pretty damn solid, and he was probably that [though i have not hashed out a contemporary top 25 myself and it gets quite abstract.]

i'd call brook "very good." clottey was just "good."

spence has limitations and i expect them to catch up to him eventually, but he's strong, has a great chin, and he'll make up for it. he wasn't eating a ton of clean punches in spite of the fact that he was coming forward and throwing bombs. when he did eat big shots he took them, got his composure, and fought back. he has a style and an offense that's going to make him a handful while he's young and has the legs. i'm very excited about his career.

the eventual fight is spence and crawford. i think it can be built into a ppv. the problem will be promotion and networks.
Clottey always found a way to lose.
Kigali is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
'great', brook, good, honest., let's