No announcement yet.

A question for the car guys here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the car guys here

What's the deal with ricers using their emergency flashers after a 'ricer fly-by'??

Long story short....

I was on the highway last night heading home. Some riced-out car (it was de-badged, and they all look alike to me) and an R/T Charger were goofing around and they managed to rope me into it.

I tore both of them a new one with ease (and my car isn't even built for roll racing). It wasnt even close. After I shut it down, the ricer car went for the typical ricer fly-by, but I messed with him a bit and got on it again and didn't let him do it.

Since the wife was with me and she typically gets mad when I race with her in the car, I was done at that point. I moved over to the center lane, hit my brakes, and put the cruise control back on.

The ricer guy then did his ricer fly-by, and when he got a good bit ahead of me he cut into my lane and threw on his flashers.

WTF does that mean to those idiots?

I figure it means he 'won' and really smoked me in his ricer eyes, but I wanted to ask if anyone knew for sure what stupidity that means to those knuckleheads.

It means let's go. Let's race.

Comment

International dink measurement challenge. Youre supposed to lean up and show your dong by the window to see whose is bigger, you were already in cruise control so perfect time to do it.

Standard rules are measurement is taken as is. Its to your advantage to be hard at all times when driving in case you get challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        It means let's go. Let's race.
        But the race was over. Twice.

I know that 'honking it off' (honking 3 times, and both cars go on the 3rd honk) means they want to race.

I've seen this once before, as an observer.

It was on a city street. Some ricer and a muscle car went at it. The muscle car destroyed the ricer with ease, backed off as they came upon some traffic, and went about his business.

The ricer guy darted through the traffic, and when he was ahead of them all he threw on his flashers.

That's why I figured it means they 'won'.

I learned real quick that in street racing, a ricer never really loses. They are quite like the superfans here in that regard.

Another story...

I had this ricer pester me until I destroyed him. I actually did it twice, because it was so ugly I wasn't sure he got a good jump. Nope, his car was just that slow.

This car was a pos. A 90s-era Honda, all banged up, but with a huge fart can. (I only raced him because he would not move from right next to me revving up his car.)

When we came upon a red light, he finally caught up to me.

This moron, who had a kid in a baby seat, tells me "You're lucky we didn't go from 120, I'd have got you".

I told the guy, "You stupid idiot, that piece of **** can't even hit 120!".

Comment

So I can see you don’t like Rice Burner Honda’s

Comment

In a street race, when you are ahead and you put on your flashers it's meant to be an insult. It means your car is so slow you can't even catch a guy with a disabled car who is driving at a low rate of speed with his flashers on.

Comment

If you're street racing and you win, then you put your flashers to tell people that are the starting line, that you won.

Comment

Working...
              X