Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a beard or are you clean shaven? which is better in your expert opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't fully shaved like in 4 years or so, i did it during this quarantine, worst decision ever, i looked like a 18 years old idiot

Comment

Damn, I thought Punchr was dead or something, ain't had a mass shout off him in maybe a year I reckon..

Had goatee and short beard variation for the better part of 20 years, cept when Id buzz face and head every coupla months, last 4 or 5 years clean shaven though. Once you hit your 40s you want to look younger if you got the face for it.

Comment

Clean shaven obviously

But I'm too lazy to shave every day

Comment

I’m well hung so have a beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I haven't shaved in two months, first time I let it go like that. I like having a full beard.

I always had a goatee before though.

I prefer having some kind of facial, I actually look about 10 years younger when I'm clean shaven. Not a bad thing, I just don't like the clean cut look.
            I’ve never been clean shaven. To me it’s to much of a gay style to be hairless in the face like a butt cheek.

Comment

This is optimal for the Rock imo, he cant grow hair on top because of all the roids so that simplifies that problem, but a goatie for him is no good because bone structure looks better than "hair structure" if you have it in spades, same goes for a longer beard and the rest of his jaw.

Clean shaven is ok but doesn't amplify what he has to its maximum. (not that he needs to amplify but its better to)

I think stubble like this is optimal for the rock, it makes his iron jaw and chin even more masculine while not hiding the aesthetic bone structure.
              Last edited by AlexKid; 05-31-2020, 12:01 AM.

Comment

It all depends on the individual. Some guys can grow a nice beard and it looks good if it's taken care of right. Poor bast****s like myself cant even grow a decent beard

Comment

I have read that a beard is a repository for a lot of fecal matter so I am clean shaven.

Don't wanna be walking around with poop on my face.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Vote, gentlemen.

Clean shaven or bearded -- which is better in your opinion?

the cleaner da better, thank u for your invitation / visitor message no hom0

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      A Goatee looks good only on certain people. I'd say The Rock's GT looks pretty good...goes well with the shape of his chin and head, and gives an attractive counterpoint to his bald ass head.

Some people just look like a demon with a GT.
                      Cranston's GT looks like he has an animal trying to get into his mouth.
                      Depp's just looks scraggy and dirty, like he usually does.

:Lol1:

Comment

Working...
                      X