Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream fight: Ryan Garcia vs Reshat Mati.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream fight: Ryan Garcia vs Reshat Mati.

Can never happen because of weight class. But if it did, it's the battle of who has faster punches.

Garcia is a check and counter striker. Mati is an aggressive first-out body puncher.

Both guys strike with speed.

If weight were not a factor, who wins?

Mati has no chance against garcia. Mati is a kickboxer turned boxer who had like 100 fights by the time he was 13 hes clearly also a bit punch drunk. He also was punch drunk when i saw a interview of him at 13 lol that being said he likes to fight up close and i think garcia is way too accurate and powerful for him

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Mati has no chance against garcia. Mati is a kickboxer turned boxer who had like 100 fights by the time he was 13 hes clearly also a bit punch drunk. He also was punch drunk when i saw a interview of him at 13 lol that being said he likes to fight up close and i think garcia is way too accurate and powerful for him
      Interesting take.

One thing I've not seen from Garcia, because he hasn't needed to worry about it, is how he fights on the backfoot. You don't see that as a possible factor? Because Mati punches long with power.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Interesting take.

One thing I've not seen from Garcia, because he hasn't needed to worry about it, is how he fights on the backfoot. You don't see that as a possible factor? Because Mati punches long with power.
        Mati clearly is good from hardwork and not actual natural talent , im nt saying he is completely untalented but he just looks like a guy that does basic stuff very good. Garcia on the other hand looks like his physique, style in which he moves and behaves in a ring and the way he throws punches with a whip is naturally more talented for a sport like boxing. Mati doesnt look like he has his own unique thing about him he isnt super fast like garcia nor does he have that unique movement or style or power to write home about. I dont see him hanging with any elite/future elite tbh

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
          Mati clearly is good from hardwork and not actual natural talent , im nt saying he is completely untalented but he just looks like a guy that does basic stuff very good. Garcia on the other hand looks like his physique, style in which he moves and behaves in a ring and the way he throws punches with a whip is naturally more talented for a sport like boxing. Mati doesnt look like he has his own unique thing about him he isnt super fast like garcia nor does he have that unique movement or style or power to write home about. I dont see him hanging with any elite/future elite tbh
          Dunno bro, his body work doesn't look basic to me. It's not easy to hook low with power like he does.

Comment

Working...
          X