Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Andrade's next fight needs to be against Saunders, Charlo or Munguia. The BJS fight would be great if he came back to 160, but I love the stylistic contrast between Andrade and Munguia, that's the fight I want the most, think it would be highly entertaining and full of drama
    Charlo would more or less have that same contrast though. Either would be big dumb fireworks compared to BJS but the latter still interests me. I'd prefer that at 160 too but I'll take it at super. My kneejerk hunch is 168 would be to Andrade's advantage there with Saunders looking to have possibly lost a step at the weight, but we don't know how it would serve Andrade either.

Comment

Munguia can call that mandatory whenever he wants, so I hope he does it next. Williams is a beast that nobody knows about, I think he'd take out Andrade if given the shot
      Munguia won't call for it. Williams could but Andrade probably plays it safe with him. Wouldn't be as sloppy as tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Munguia won't call for it. Williams could but Andrade probably plays it safe with him. Wouldn't be as sloppy as tonight.
        Then let's do Andrade/Saunders at 168 and Munguia/Williams at 160. Everybody wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          Is it me or is Andrade regressing? Would've gotten dude out of there earlier but kept looking for the one shot instead of boxing and using his skills. He also smoother his shots by being way too close...idk, maybe I'm being too picky
          He's also looping/winding up his punches more than ever before. He also never tried to initiate an inside fight to test Keeler's durability. Andrade is gonna **** around and lose to someone he probably shouldn't (i.e. Liam Williams).

Comment

Then let's do Andrade/Saunders at 168 and Munguia/Williams at 160. Everybody wins!
            Lol we'll get Andrade-Islam, Saunders-Rohan Murdock and Munguia-Quigley instead. Fans never win......

Comment

• Charlo is a moron for turning down $7 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                The Youtuber was more impressive than the Pros
                That's how sad it has come to. I call it the era of the averages.

There are some boxers that have a potential to be called great. All are wasting their time, being inactive. Look at Loma, the guy in my avatar, Usyk, Crawford, Spence, the special ones.

Not to mention the chronically inactive: Russell would win the award.

Comment

• Straight GARBAGE, forget Canelo or anyone like that, took you 9 rounds to finish this guy? Back to Providence...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Then he should move back to 154 and feast on the little welters coming up. He looks shit. Old GGG would smoke him.
                    We'll see, but we can both agree that he needs to move up in competition finally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Probably be Andrade vs Williams or Islam, man.....
                      Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Munguia can call that mandatory whenever he wants, so I hope he does it next. Williams is a beast that nobody knows about, I think he'd take out Andrade if given the shot
                      Lol who is Williams?

Comment

Working...
                      X