Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Sold on Offering 50-50 Split To Wilder-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Help me out here, Kezzer...What is it with the UK's fascination of the IBO belt?
    The UK has a long history of being fooled by belts nobody else recognizes.

When the WBO was absolutely worthless everywhere else in the world, UK fans were fooled into believing the WBO was a recognized world championship. The UK fans even considered Ricky Hatton a world champion as he defended the minor WBU title time and time again. Now they've been tricked into thinking the IBO is a world title. You can get UK fans to believe anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      AJ getting paid for flat backing and these guys bragging about it. I've only heard hoes brag how much they make on their back. Pitiful.
      yeah its pretty sad that grown men actually think this way,

Comment

• Just a gutless tosser

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          We don't recognize it at all in North America, never have. So it was new to me when I joined this site and saw guys on your side of the pond talking it up.
          They talk it up because Joshua has it. Period. If Wilder had it, they'd be criticizing him for carrying around a fake belt.

Comment

• If AJ wanted to fight Fury or Wilder he would have done it by now
            He's a shytebag and he knows they would both demolish him

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Do 50/50 and call it a day if they walk away from that don't even worry about the fight. They just need to wrap this up. I'd be satisfied with a new batch of HW champions at this point. Nobody wants to waste years arguing over a split. Get this over with already there's more fights in boxing to see.
              That’s funny because I’m watching TBV now with these guys saying they are glad Wilder didn’t take the fight to hold out for more money ? It’s HIS fan base who are concerned with the money in Wilders pockets . You can say give 50% because you didn’t make money being the heavyweight champion but that’s not reality if that guy doesn’t want to throw away money he made possible for the other guy .

See what the Wilder fanboys do when he’s offered more money they celebrate instead of actually wanting it to take place they would rather see the pockets of Wilder grow instead of him accepting the fight like a bunch of bi.tches . Lol

Like I said splits mean nothing ,you’ll have Wilder crying about something anyway and if he’s offered 200 million from countries that want it he might change his mind but that’s a big if because he’s not even in control .

A Fury win is the best avenue to get an undisputed fight .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-28-2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                That’s the way the mandatory system works, usually getting between 20-30%. Unfortunately for unifications it doesn’t work because of conflicting belts views on purses, logic would say if Joshua has 4 of the 5 belts we should be getting 70-75% on that basis. There are other ways to view it of course, but while he is the cash cow he we really dictate if he wants to accept offering 50% or not and he would be very justified not too.
                I agree with you on that, but how can anyone say one or the other are ducking if they say nope I'm not fighting for that much I deserve more or vice versa? Only thing this does is delay a fight that should/must happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyPeri View Post
                  He’s getting ktfo the first real fight he has...
                  AJ aint had a real fight yet, OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... OK, he didn't make $65million... he only made $60m... or $55m... I guess, Wilder would have to fight Fury til he dies, in order to make this numbers...
                    According to AJ he would have been lucky to make 1/3 of the 80 mentioned

Comment

Working...
                    X