Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-26-2020, 09:08 PM #221
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3038 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 109,181.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
I don't think Fury was a top 10 guy when Wilder fought based on the FAIR rankings there, so its still a possibility of just ONE guy in title defenses, i'll check later. Either way these Wildertards don't think before they post. lol
Fury was ranked 2 but yea nothing to brag about for Wilder ,he got exposed bad in that one .
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:10 PM #222
Undisputed Champion

REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Sounds fair to me.

In any case we know that Deontay Wilder is the #1 TBRB heavyweight right now, regardless.
And whatís your point ? Rankings come and go ,we can say heís only fought 2 top ten guys and is 1 and 1 in them ,this is a fair and unbiased system you said that .
Old 01-26-2020, 09:13 PM #223
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6736 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 84,829.73
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Fury was ranked 2 but yea nothing to brag about for Wilder ,he got exposed bad in that one .
I hope Fury breaks his jaw in the rematch to bad I think Wilder will clip him at some point unless Fury gets him on the backfoot for at least 8 rounds..
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:14 PM #224
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
I hope Fury breaks his jaw in the rematch to bad I think Wilder will clip him at some point unless Fury gets him on the backfoot for at least 8 rounds..
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
No way I got Fury winning relatively easy , maybe no jaw breaking but a clear UD or stoppage . Ha
Old 01-26-2020, 09:27 PM #225
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6736 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 84,829.73
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
No way I got Fury winning relatively easy , maybe no jaw breaking but a clear UD or stoppage . Ha
Wilder will stop Fury its the only way he can win ,this will happen after he's getting wobbled a few times and by the 8th round Fury will revert into Fury and be a circus performer and get caught but wont beat the count this time but i'll gladly take the wrong pick in this one. Anyone can go back to my posts ,I said Fury would win the first fight but lose the rematch .
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:28 PM #226
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 17271 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 509,851.92
Total Points: 543,861.96
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
And whatís your point ? Rankings come and go ,we can say heís only fought 2 top ten guys and is 1 and 1 in them ,this is a fair and unbiased system you said that .
Right. And Wilder is the #1 heavyweight according to that fair and unbiased system.

While Joshua is only #3.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:37 PM #227
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Right. And Wilder is the #1 heavyweight according to that fair and unbiased system.

While Joshua is only #3.
Yea and ? Not sure you realized but AJ has held that spot much longer and you guys discredited that ranking system ,now for a brief time Wilder occupies it so be prepared to be haunted now when he leaves it afterward and itís reminded to you heís 1 and 1 against top ten guys .
Old 01-26-2020, 09:40 PM #228

ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

Quote:
Yea and ? Not sure you realized but AJ has held that spot much longer and you guys discredited that ranking system ,now for a brief time Wilder occupies it so be prepared to be haunted now when he leaves it afterward and itís reminded to you heís 1 and 1 against top ten guys .
I don't think I have ever discredited that ranking system. You're attacking a straw man.
Old 01-26-2020, 09:43 PM #229
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I don't think I have ever discredited that ranking system. You're attacking a straw man.
No Iím referencing your fan base . Thereís nothing straw here ,just remember Wilder has only one win against a top 10 guy because this is a fair and unbiased system .
Old 01-26-2020, 09:45 PM #230

Quote:
No Iím referencing your fan base . Thereís nothing straw here ,just remember Wilder has only one win against a top 10 guy because this is a fair and unbiased system .
I'm my own man. Not part of some mindless, unthinking fan base.

You seem to be making up people to argue against because you certainly aren't arguing with anything I have said.

Share This With Friends