Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-25-2019, 09:33 PM #31
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
jimisawesome will become famous soon enoughjimisawesome will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,427.79

They should hit up Softbank they are always looking for sh--- deals to get into.

Wow at the 100 million a year for the MLB wrap around. Anyone that cares enough about MLB to pay for a streaming service to get it is just going to have the MLB streaming package.
jimisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 07:19 PM #32
Banned

Quoted: 25636 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 142,965.56
Total Points: 817,205.92
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Interesting article, but where does it say that Blavatnik has pulled his personal funding? Not that it matters, but the closest it comes is saying:

(my emphasis)

Which is not the same thing and makes no bones about being speculative anyway. Basically all it's saying is that he's seeking more investment... in fact the interpretation of the author is that they want to use the money to expand, which is somewhat strange given the tacit implication of your entirely misleading headline.

Have I missed something or were you trying to add a personal slant to 'assist' folk in their interpretation of the article?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Yeah I read the Article, yeah never said anything about him "Pulling His Funds" that is true, however adding more investors can't hurt. It can help not only expand but also help them get the rights to more popular programming than Boxing
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolshans View Post
Interesting article, fake news title
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Lies and deceit.......be all a shill can be
Since you didn't want to believe me maybe you'll believe bigpoppapump in his reply to imwiddit

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
You mean building brands is free!? I remember when DAZN USA Instagram had only 80K followers at the beginning of the year and its YouTube Page had 48K subscribers. They're now about the 500K mark and growing!

Andy Ruiz before AJ had about 15K followers now he's past a 1.3million followers. Canelo now 6million. AJ from 8mil to 9.7 million. Neymar and Ronaldo are ambassadors for DAZN. The company funna blow up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about. They have spent a fortune already on building their brand. They are seeking 500 million in funding because the overall owner is no longer willing to spend his own money to bankroll it.

There is no value for any company to "overspend" which DAZN themselves admits has not been helpful for them because everyone is now looking for big money.

Chavez Jr is getting $6 million for Jacobs, who is getting more than that obviously. They are pissing money away.

And what does Andy Ruiz have to do with anything? He's a PBC fighter and heading back to Fox or Showtime - win or lose against Joshua.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 07:38 PM #33
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 8345 Post(s)
Mexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 477,457.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Since you didn't want to believe me maybe you'll believe bigpoppapump in his reply to imwiddit
lol.

Canelo did $16.8 million live gate in 2019. What other boxer doing that?

oh no wait, ''DAZN is splurging...''
Mexican Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 07:41 PM #34
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 5414 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,481,724.59
Total Points: 2,551,945.62
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Man, I got no problem believing you if the information you provide backs up your claim, but the article you posted said nothing at all about Blavatnik pulling his own funding. That was my criticism... that you were giving a misleading title. I don't give a fuck if DAZN in the US folds or flies, man, but I don't like people trying to spin me bullchit.

Now it ain't an unreasonable conclusion that Blavatnik may be withdrawing his own funds - certainly whether DAZN succeeds or fails that will have to happen at some point - but nor is it an unreasonable conclusion to assume that he might for the time being continue to use his own funds but seek something extra investment as well.

So far BPP hasn't actaully provided sources of his own either, but I will watch this space.

Thanks for the heads up though, man.
Citizen Koba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 07:44 PM #35
PBC on LEAN!

Mexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Man, I got no problem believing you if the information you provide backs up your claim, but the article you posted said nothing at all about Blavatnik pulling his own funding. That was my criticism... that you were giving a misleading title. I don't give a fuck if DAZN in the US folds or flies, man, but I don't like people trying to spin me bullchit.

Now it ain't an unreasonable conclusion that Blavatnik may be withdrawing his own funds - certainly whether DAZN succeeds or fails that will have to happen at some point - but nor is it an unreasonable conclusion to assume that he might for the time being continue to use his own funds but seek something extra investment as well.

So far BPP hasn't actaully provided sources of his own either, but I will watch this space.

Thanks for the heads up though, man.
the agenda is that industry said this and that about Haymon so they feel the need to do it back at DAZN etc etc we get it.

Thing is, PBC fights looking a bit dull as of late. If people want to buy Wilder vs Ortiz 2 let them. It's not going to stop DAZN nor the agenda against it. As Espinoza said about PBC shills, Loyalty for Haymon all the way.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:53 PM #36
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 5414 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,481,724.59
Total Points: 2,551,945.62
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
the agenda is that industry said this and that about Haymon so they feel the need to do it back at DAZN etc etc we get it.

Thing is, PBC fights looking a bit dull as of late. If people want to buy Wilder vs Ortiz 2 let them. It's not going to stop DAZN nor the agenda against it. As Espinoza said about PBC shills, Loyalty for Haymon all the way.
Shit, man. I'm all typed out. Can't you and my man MCC just kinda go lock yourselves in a room somewhere and figure out between you whether PBC or DAZN gonna run the US so the rest of us can talk some baxin in peace?
Citizen Koba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:00 PM #37
PBC on LEAN!

Quote:
Shit, man. I'm all typed out. Can't you and my man MCC just kinda go lock yourselves in a room somewhere and figure out between you whether PBC or DAZN gonna run the US so the rest of us can talk some baxin in peace?
DAZN on fire. Iím hearing sales for Inoue vs Donaire did tremendous subs in the Japanese territory. Luckily the ďAli TrophyĒ was appealing to them, and good for them. Inoue a great fighter, too bad he going to ESPN. Iím sure many bought the one time single month sub
Old 01-08-2020, 07:42 AM #38
Banned

Quoted: 25636 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 142,965.56
Total Points: 817,205.92
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Lies and deceit.......be all a shill can be
It's up to a billion now according to Hauser
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:48 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3064 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 110,057.96

Quote:
Man. Did you read the article? MCC just straight made up the bit about Blavatnik pulling his personal funds, in fact the article speculates the funds are for additional expansion. Now don't get me wrong, I ain't a fan of any damn promotion and for all I know they might be failing or looking for an exit strategy or whatever - certainly it looks to me like they're being ridiculously profligate - all I'm saying is that this article doesn't say anything like that and the thread title is entirely misleading.
Being on the forum awhile now itís basically clear those who talk business on here have very little educational structure ,and reading itself on here is a struggle let alone having to know what they are reading if it requires some intelligence . Ha
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:51 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6779 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 82,983.82
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Being on the forum awhile now itís basically clear those who talk business on here have very little educational structure ,and reading itself on here is a struggle let alone having to know what they are reading if it requires some intelligence . Ha
MCC is a ****ing manipulator and many still fall for his crap. He's some shady dude for sure.
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends