Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-26-2020, 03:36 PM #191
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18268 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 313,877.45
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Im just a fan it makes no difference what i say or think. Wilder is a pro Boxer and he was the one talking about needing to know what Joshua was getting. Its Wilder and all his out pricing himself and all his talk about money and splits that has us talking.

If hed just taken one of those fantastic offers from Joshua then wed of had the fights by now and we would all get to focus on other PBC duck weeds like Tank or Charlo.
my dad told me to just work hard. and not pay attention to another mans money.. old school.. just do your thing.. get your money. and earn it.. do not every look at a nother another mans woman. pay. house .. car.. and you will do just fine.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:37 PM #192
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
Nomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,132.19
Total Points: 24,706.86
Thanks! - MDPopescu heres one back at ya homie thanks. (Late I know just saw it lol) - Cinci Champ thanks! - Money Loco 

Quote:
HAHAHA, Who is to say Wilder would take that? Hes chickened out of many good offers. His last fight bombed. Hes a nobody, hes a lethal champion but he is a nobody. Why cant he just of taken a massive pay out last year or the year before?

Only last month he said I WILL NEVER FIGHT ANTHONY JOSHUA. Yes Deontay weve noticed that. So no, winner takes all wont work either.
This coward (A word that I would never refer to when talking about a boxer) will never be considered a HOF. His greatest accomplishments are beating an old man that Fury already beat and regaining his titles back from a nobody Fat Boy. When the Great Lennox Lewis lost, he came back and showed he learned from his from his mistakes and destroyed his opponents. He didn't come back and run from them. Another thing, he went hunting for the best, not dodging them by saying the money isn't right!

Other than that, how has your day been?
Nomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:43 PM #193
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Skinny kinny will become famous soon enoughSkinny kinny will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,287.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzer View Post
So your going to compare Pulev to ortiz now? Itís a shame you guys devalue wilders only decent win.

And then make up some numbers for Joshua which will be his worst for approx ten ish fights to even get numbers close ? Well I have some news for you, Joshua will probably make a significant amount more than you are estimating. Joshua Takam made 900k sales so you would assume that would be the low end of what he would sell ppv. Thatís 22.5 mil pounds or close to 30 mil US dollars. Thatís just for ppv in the uk. He generates big sales in numerous other countries now such is his following (it isnít just uk or USA which watches him unlike fury and wilder)
And those places are? And why wouldnít those places watch wilder / fury? And where is all this money from these places? Why arenít all the other fighters and promoters trying to get this money?
Skinny kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:47 PM #194
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Skinny kinny will become famous soon enoughSkinny kinny will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,287.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by QballLobo View Post
Like it or not AJ calls the shots with either guy.
Leverage is all about who has the most options. AJ just made $80 million plus despite coming off a loss in his last fight. He can make $30-50 million no matter who he fights.
Neither Wilder nor Fury have those options. They will both make career paydays for fighting AJ not to mention being able to gain undisputed heavyweight champ status.
Or they can play it safe, duck, and keep making what their making now.
Based on ticket prices and PPV prices and normal broadcast rights fees your numbers are not possible
Skinny kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:47 PM #195
undisputed

Quoted: 2507 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 42,651.31
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
LOL you seem to be one of those bury your head in the sand when you realize your talking bollocks kind of losers who just says you cant prove this you cant prove that.

You may as well delete your account if thats how you choose to debate. Waste of time.
You just made my point by showing that everything I said about you is true. Thanks.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:50 PM #196
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 38,768.62
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

LMAO!!! 70 percent!!! This man is lame.. Everyone watched u run from ruiz the second fight.. And he is still claiming... What happened to that 50million lets role talk? Lmao! He still butt hurt cause he came to America and got butt raped in his debut!! Lol. Fuk AJ! He's gonna get crashed soon anyways! He's nothing but a hypejob! Only reason why anyone watched ruiz 2 was because we wanted to see him kick yo azz again.. But u ran like a lil hoe! Smh! Lol.
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:53 PM #197
Interim Champion

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
boogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 20,657.51

Quote:
Here we go again. Wilder has had over 40 fights but thats all we ever hear, Ortiz and Fury. Fury beat him and Ortiz has done what now? There is nothing to say Ortiz is better than Parker, Povetkin, Ruiz, hell even Martin has done more than Ortiz. Decent fighter but only Wilder fans getting carried away about how good he is.
All that is nullified by getting beat by Ruiz.

Joshua getting destroyed by Ruiz is the equivalent of Wilder losing to Brezeale who he massacred.
boogbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:59 PM #198
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
Nomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,132.19
Total Points: 24,706.86
Thanks! - MDPopescu heres one back at ya homie thanks. (Late I know just saw it lol) - Cinci Champ thanks! - Money Loco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
LMAO!!! 70 percent!!! This man is lame.. Everyone watched u run from ruiz the second fight.. And he is still claiming... What happened to that 50million lets role talk? Lmao! He still butt hurt cause he came to America and got butt raped in his debut!! Lol. Fuk AJ! He's gonna get crashed soon anyways! He's nothing but a hypejob! Only reason why anyone watched ruiz 2 was because we wanted to see him kick yo azz again.. But u ran like a lil hoe! Smh! Lol.
You can post this a thousand times and AJ fans still wouldn't know what you are talking about. That's how naive they are.
Nomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 04:13 PM #199
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
Corelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846.82
Total Points: 56,944.60

AJ getting paid for flat backing and these guys bragging about it. I've only heard hoes brag how much they make on their back. Pitiful.
Corelone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 04:39 PM #200
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,819.40
Total Points: 40,925.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny kinny View Post
Based on ticket prices and PPV prices and normal broadcast rights fees your numbers are not possible
It was confirmed by multiple outlets. Saudiís ponied up to have the event in SA.
They built a stadium from scratch to hold the event, money is no issue for them.
Tradition pay structure doesnít matter when a 3rd party is willing to pay whatever it takes to get the fight in their country.
QballLobo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends