Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Aims To Be "Pound-For-Pound Best in The World"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrorbilly252 View Post
    I agree his body of work is not impressive I like him but I'm not sold on him and his chin isn't solid enough Imo to take 12 rds of hard counters from Garcia or hard shots from Errol Spence if he wants to help his case take that Porter fight he's scared if he loses the Errol Spence payday goes down the drain imo look at Wilder he knows he loses to fury that Joshua fight which I believe Wilder would dust aj is off the table and he's still fighting fury Crawford need to watch the old greats back then before all these paper titles were floating around the best fought the best and let's be honest that who belt was a gift from Australia to Jeff horn to Crawford cause let's be real if pacman don't get robbed does Crawford have a title right now?
    Jrock holds IBF and WBA straps at 154 so I have no idea what you’re talking about with a porter fight, Mikey Garcia or losing an Errol Spence payday...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

That’s when I coined #churchmiceonly
      Reason why i say that.... Im 100% sure if it was the other brother it woulda went left.

He a legit hothead, and the other always calming him down.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Reason why i say that.... Im 100% sure if it was the other brother it woulda went left.

He a legit hothead, and the other always calming him down.
        Yeah, that's what everyone keeps telling me "Charlo160 he really bout that life! He's for real!"

I just don't get how you can be identical twins and one's heart pumps Kool-Aid while the other one is Tookie Williams.

Comment

Yeah, that's what everyone keeps telling me "Charlo160 he really bout that life! He's for real!"

I just don't get how you can be identical twins and one's heart pumps Kool-Aid while the other one is Tookie Williams.
          Its not that... But watching their interviews i can tell the difference in personalities. Big Charlo always been more humble and easy going.

While the other almost always riled up.

Like him vs Tank, Broner at big Charlo's weigh in. He was calming him down

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Its not that... But watching their interviews i can tell the difference in personalities. Big Charlo always been more humble and easy going.

While the other almost always riled up.

Like him vs Tank, Broner at big Charlo's weigh in. He was calming him down
            Must be nice. My family’s always trying to amp me up. My old man takes great pride in putting a battery in my back

Comment

Must be nice. My family’s always trying to amp me up. My old man takes great pride in putting a battery in my back
              Nahhh lol.....

Comment

I'm talking bout Crawford rocket scientist

Comment

Jrock holds IBF and WBA straps at 154 so I have no idea what you’re talking about with a porter fight, Mikey Garcia or losing an Errol Spence payday...
                  I'm talking bout Crawford did u read or skim thru it

Comment

Back to square one

Comment

Working...
                    X