• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara Trout to be honest lol. The atmosphere at Barclays is great

It was fun

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Erik Morales vs Guity Espadas. Not because it was going to be a good fight but Erik Morales is 1 of my favorites of all time & it was an insane crowd at Staples. The Undercards were all Mexican vs. Some South American. There were so many fights in the crowd, it was hella entertaining.

Notable mention, Ortiz vs. Lopez.
      & Margarito vs. Mosley.
      MArgarito vs Mosley would have been dope to see in person. Shocking all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        MArgarito vs Mosley would have been dope to see in person. Shocking all the way around
        It was super cool til the end. Margarito was the favorite and the festivities before the fight made it well known. But after Margarito lost, we were sitting next to 3 black dudes and every1 above us began throwing beer and they ended up jumping them. My chicks Grandpa (80 at the time) was knocked down trying to rush out. It was happening all over the arena. Turned real ugly quick.

Comment

Maidana whooping Broner was by far the best thing i've witnessed live. I literally stood up the entire fight and watched Chino get away with child abuse

Comment

went to joshua vs molina and whyte vs chisora was on the undercard. nice fight.

but i would say it's another awesome experience when you are competing yourself and watch your teammates fight and use the strategy and techniques we were working on in training.

Comment

Mayweather vs Gatti in Atlantic City
              The whole weekend leading up to the fight was incredible
              So much atmosphere, you could feel it in the air

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                I was at the Joshua-Klitschko fight.

It was quite something.

Same. The atmosphere was electric, I can’t see how it could ever be replicated.

Any wilder Joshua fight has to be at Wembley for the same reason; if they do it elsewhere they both miss the opportunity of a life time.

Comment

Berto vs Guerrero in Ontario ca

Comment

Leonard-Hearns 1.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Mayweather vs Gatti in Atlantic City
                      The whole weekend leading up to the fight was incredible
                      So much atmosphere, you could feel it in the air
                      I was watching it CCTV in Bally's nearby I believe. I was with a group of guys and was the only one to get in the cab to watch teh fight while they went to the Maxim party at the Borgada.

Comment

Working...
                      X