No announcement yet.

Church puts Jesus, Mary and Joseph in detention camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    No way was Mary a virgin. If you honestly believe Mary was a virgin when she got pregnant then you have to believe trannies can have a peter but still be a legit girl.
    Word. Was Jesus really Joseph's son?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Well then can. That's how being transgender works. Don't need to get the actual surgery, just hormone treatments and therapy to help with transitioning. And virgin birth can only happen with implants or what they call "test tube babies" right?
      We refer to our Father in heaven as He/Him/Father but does he actually have a p#nis?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Not sure where you are from are but I think every fkn American should consider himself "illegal". I don't think those millions of murdered native Americans died willingly.
        I don't think those native americans were innocent victims nor some make believe noble savages - they didn't like settlers and tried to murder them - it's not like Trump is killing these people.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Sources?.
          I'm not to worried about proving anything to you. You can believe whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Word. Was Jesus really Joseph's son?
            I don't know all the details but I'd just lean toward an actual human male being responsible for getting her pregnant!

Comment

I don't know all the details but I'd just lean toward an actual human male being responsible for getting her pregnant!
              I see. Ol' Joe got cucked, innit?

Comment

I'm not to worried about proving anything to you. You can believe whatever you want.
                So you were talking out your arse backwards ..lol no pun intended

Those pervert pedo priests you mentioned were all found to be ****sexual before they became ordained. They only joined to prey on the innocent

...and I have read that gays become gay to compensate for a lack of fatherly affection in their childhood so just the opposite of your assertion

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  So you were talking out your arse backwards ..lol no pun intended

Those pervert pedo priests you mentioned were all found to be ****sexual before they became ordained. They only joined to prey on the innocent

...and I have read that gays become gay to compensate for a lack of fatherly affection in their childhood so just the opposite of your assertion
                  Sources???

Comment

https://www.catholicleague.org/****s...-sexual-abuse/

Psychology of ****sexuality as an "attachment disorder"
                    Among psychologists who regard ****sexuality as a treatable condition, the prevailing theory is that ****sexual feelings, thoughts, and desires are symptoms of deeper psychological issues. They represent a defensive response to conflicts in the present, a way to compensate for the pain and discomfort of an unresolved childhood trauma, archaic emotions, frozen feelings, and wounds that never healed. They also represent a reparative drive to fulfill unmet ****-emotional love needs of the past—an unconscious drive for bonding with the same-sex parent. Elizabeth Moberly and Joseph Nicolosi developed the term "****-emotional love need."[42]

A ****-emotional love need is an unconscious drive for bonding between a son and his father, or between a daughter and her mother. If questioned, the active ****sexual would not say he is looking for his father’s love in the arms of another man. It is rather a hidden, unconscious drive buried deep in the psyche. This is a variation of the general principle that applies to people's choice of partners in heterosexual relationships, which are conditioned by unconscious childhood needs. Dr. Harville Hendrix states,

“Each of us enters adulthood harboring unresolved childhood issues with our parents, whether or not we know it or will admit it. Those needs have to be met, because their satisfaction is equated, in our unconscious minds, with survival. Therefore, their satisfaction becomes the agenda in adult love relationships.”[43]
                    Reparative therapist Richard Cohen rejects the view that ****sexuality is a sexual condition at all. He calls ****sexuality "same-sex attachment disorder"[44] and describes three underlying drives to same-sex attractions:

Need for the same-sex parent’s love: ****sexual thoughts and feelings originate in preadolescent experiences. Therefore, it is basically a nonsexual condition. “The ****sexual love need is essentially a search for parenting…. What the ****sexual seeks is the fulfillment of these normal attachment needs, which have abnormally been left unmet in the process of growth.”[45] That is, a man is looking for his father’s love through another man, and a woman is looking for her mother’s love through another woman. Therefore, the drive is one of reparation, seeking to fulfill unmet love needs of the past. However, these deeper emotional love needs can never be fulfilled through sexual relationships. Sex never heals nor fulfills them, because they are the unmet needs of a child. Reparative therapy strives to heel these needs through nonsexual bonding.
                    Need for gender identification: The ****sexual person feels a lack of masculinity or femininity within himself or herself and seeks to fulfill this need through another man or woman.[46] This resulted from a distant or disrupted relationship between father and son or mother and daughter in early childhood or adolescence. ****sexual people experience this as a feeling of inadequacy and incompleteness and search for the missing part of themselves through a sexual contact or union with another person of the same sex, which provides, at least momentarily, that longed-for sense of wholeness.
                    ↑ Elizabeth Moberly. Psychogenesis: The Early Development of Gender Identity. (London: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1983), 67; Joseph Nicolosi. Reparative Therapy of Male ****sexuality. (Northvale, NJ: Jason Aronson Inc., 1991), 32–35.
                    ↑ Harville Hendrix. Getting the Love You Want: A Couples’ Study Guide. (New York: Harper Perennial, 1988), 26.
                    ↑ Richard Cohen, [1]. gaytostraight.org. Retrieved November 23, 2009.
                    ↑ Elizabeth Moberly. ****sexuality: A New Christian Ethic. (Greenwood, SC: James Clark & Co., 1983), 9.

I myself belief there is a epigenetic component as well

Comment

Working...
                    X