Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Not Interested In Signing With Arum, De La Hoya or Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
    he'll never be known outside the boxing community..he needs a real promoter not some made up shady promo company that haymon is running.
    yea cause loma danny jacobs and crawford are sooo popular compared to spence right lol

oscar didnt even make canelo, richard schaefer did. Arum hasnt had a superstar since manny

Comment

He's still paying Tom Brown or Di Bella to promote the event he fights on so he has a promoter that has no interest in promoting him, only for the show he fights on. Pretty evident the Al Haymon model hasn't worked, some of these fighters need to realize a good promoter can actually provide value for money.

Comment

He's absolutely right. He just sold 12k tickets back-to-back. Ratings trending up too.

He's doing just fine. And he's the youngest guy out of the top 15 WWs right now.

He's in the driver's seat now. Glad he knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
          He's still paying Tom Brown or Di Bella to promote the event he fights on so he has a promoter that has no interest in promoting him, only for the show he fights on. Pretty evident the Al Haymon model hasn't worked, some of these fighters need to realize a good promoter can actually provide value for money.
          What exactly "hasn't worked"?Outside of 3 or 4 fighters Haymon has the highest paid guys in the sport. PPV stars aren't very common. Like 12 or so in the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
            So, I guess his own Promotional company MDP, didn't earn him any money? He co promoted his last fight on Showtime, so I think he is doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              cool, if you dont want to be a superstar thats fine. some people just dont like the fame or the money. stay with uncle al and fight bums.
              At WW Uncle Al got 75% of the Major Champs. If Spence signs with a promoter then he'll be fighting BUMS

Comment

This guy simply doesn’t have a clue

Comment

Imagine if Anthony Joshua started saying ‘I don’t need Eddie, I’ve got Sky Box Office promoting me’

Would be funny

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
                    Spence really needs a promoter. He us good. They could turn him in to a PPV star faster.
                    Deontay needs a Promoter badly.

Comment

He's going to piss the Arum and Hearn ****sucker's haha I love it

Comment

Working...
                      X