Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it sort of a cool thing to say Roy Jones didn't have a chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
    Kinda tough to argue a guy with 5 KO loses has a good chin. He hasn’t had a good chin since the Tarver loss, in 2004...that means Roy hasn’t had a chin in almost 15 years... he turned pro in 89, so basically first 15 years he was untouchable last 15 years its been open season on him. How does a guy who’s been losing and getting ko’d for last 15 years have a good chin???
    Who cares? When did we start defining fighters by their washed-up years? He didn't get KO'd until he was 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Maybe... but Roy could have dropped and stopped Mohammed and his non existent flying donkey... one punch..

Asss Allam mcfake’em.
      This ain't the lounge fam

Comment

Jones has always had a glass chin. It was only down to his speed that he never got hit properly for the most part. But watch the Del Valle fight and see Jones do the bambi dance when on the floor from only a decent shot.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
          Kinda tough to argue a guy with 5 KO loses has a good chin. He hasn’t had a good chin since the Tarver loss, in 2004...that means Roy hasn’t had a chin in almost 15 years... he turned pro in 89, so basically first 15 years he was untouchable last 15 years its been open season on him. How does a guy who’s been losing and getting ko’d for last 15 years have a good chin???
          He should’ve quit about 10-15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
            Who cares? When did we start defining fighters by their washed-up years? He didn't get KO'd until he was 35.
            He’s spent the last 14 years (which is HALF his pro career) getting iced. Not like we’re judging his chin over a few fights, for half his career he’s shown a bad chin. Completely different then saying for example Brandon Rios has no chin cuz Danny and Tim stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Maybe... but Roy could have dropped and stopped Mohammed and his non existent flying donkey... one punch..

Asss Allam mcfake’em.
              Why you going so hard at Mohammed?

Comment

People who say Roy has a glass chin dont know fkin sht about boxing plain and simple.

Because he got KOd by Tarver? A perfectly placed shot can knockout anybody.

Fkin glenn johnson? Roy was cracked in the head.

Roy has a good chin

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Why you going so hard at Mohammed?
                  My bad homie...

My bad..

Jamming for Jamaica

Comment

The toll his body took coming back from his HW adventure to LH was too much. People don't want to accept this and I'm perfectly willing to say he probably had help ped wise getting there and maybe back but one thing is for sure. He wasn't the same after the Ruiz fight.

Let me say this for any one who hasn't seen me say it before. I think almost all top level boxers are using illegal ****. There are the ones who have been caught and the ones who haven't.

Comment

He got old once age kicked in his punch tolerance went away

Comment

Working...
                      X