Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Sanchez Mock Canelo's PED Ordeal in Nike Commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo with the clap back

He not lying either.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

He not lying either.

Man o Man I will place this as a edit.. thanks.... He may miss him, but Canelo will also miss him. They are defiantly selling this fight against each other in September with this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
        Man o Man I will place this as a edit.. thanks.... He may miss him, but Canelo will also miss him. They are defiantly selling this fight against each other in September with this lol.
        So Canelo failed two PED tests for promotion? that's some hardcore promo right there.

Why can't GGG just move on without Canelo? the man has no belts so why obsess over him? that proves Canelo correct. Golovkin cannot function without Canelo in his life. He's about to sacrifice his IBF belt to salvage a Canelo payday. No integrity. Yes Canelo is a cheater but why can't Golovkin move on without him?

Comment

Not funny at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            So Canelo failed two PED tests for promotion? that's some hardcore promo right there.

Why can't GGG just move on without Canelo? the man has no belts so why obsess over him? that proves Canelo correct. Golovkin cannot function without Canelo in his life. He's about to sacrifice his IBF belt to salvage a Canelo payday. No integrity. Yes Canelo is a cheater but why can't Golovkin move on without him?
            I was not saying he failed the test on purpose that is plane stupid, he cheated an got caught. That assumption was not the point I was trying to make.

Canelo and GBP are in total damage control mode, the way to fix this situation as I see it and I assume they do as well, is to stage the fight as "Canelo never cheated he will show you in September blah blah". GGG has alot of leverage in negotiations for the rematch, they will fight to get more money, and this is part of all of that. Continue to let people know Canelo was not on a level playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post

https://twitter.com/GGGBoxing/status/986257985851744256

This is great!!!!

Credit to Illmatic94 for seeing the ClapBack....

haha whoever thought of that especially focusing in on the meat is a genius!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Can someone please point out the 7 rounds that GGG clearly won?
                ah man look at all this salt

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                  LMAO!!! Tainted Meat.

Abel, just make sure that meat wasn't cooked with Oscar De La Hoya's kitchen utensils! LOL

LMAO, Too Funny
                  yooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    ggg will still be making $$$. yeah he might not get what he'll make against canelo but you acting like ggg hasnt seen a mil yet im sure ggg will be fine.
                    I’m not acting like anything actually, it’s G’s team that is acting that way, obviously.

They chased this fight for 3 years for a reason, its the same reason he willing to possibly lose the IBF belt, it’s because the Canelo fight brings the most money.

I don’t really particularly like either guy, I’m just stating the facts

Comment

This thread is salt free lol

Comment

Working...
                      X