No announcement yet.

Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Its gonna happen sooner or later.... hopefully sooner....

WBC/WBA SUPER/IBF/IBO
    UNIFIED WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT
    CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT

Anthony "AJ" Joshua

Weight: heavyweight
    Height: 6'6"
    Reach: 82"
    Stance: orthodox
    Record: 20W(20KO)-0L

VS

Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder

Weight: heavyweight
    Height: 6'7"
    Reach: 83"
    Stance: orthodox
    Record: 39W(38KO)-0L
    Wilder By KO/TKO
    45.45%
    Wilder By UD/MD/SD
    3.64%
    Draw/Too Close
    2.73%
    Joshua By KO/TKO
    40.91%
    Joshua By UD/MD/SD
    7.27%
    Last edited by bigjavi973; 03-30-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Nah he scared.... stop ducking me men! Accept the offer...(Please make us an offer).

Comment

Comments Thread For: Hearn Details Meeting With Haymon, Finkel About Joshua-Wilder

“It was pleasant,” Hearn told BoxingScene.com before a press conference Thursday for the HBO tripleheader he is promoting Saturday night in Uniondale, New York. “I can’t tell you too much, other than it was positive and talks are ongoing, and we’re optimistic.

http://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-det...wilder--122279

Comment

I called it when I saw 40 year old Klitchko Drop Joshua in their fight ... If Deontay lands That right hand on Joshua he ain't getting up !

Comment

Getting this in early, joshua will destroy wilder when they fight. Absolutely murder him. And when it happens i cant wait to come back to this post and quote it for all the doubters.

Comment

I can't fuking wait!

The judges can take the nite off on this one, this will be a fantastic classic of heavyweight championship boxing!

They need to make it sooner than later as both are vulnerable to lose their belt sooner than later!

Wilder should get more than Parker since he's been promoting the fight basically by himself and is doing a helluva job at it!

This is the fight the boxing wants and would be closely considered the biggest fight of 2018, besides the Canelo vs GGG rematch!

Whoever lands their Sunday's punch first will likely takeover the fight and I like Wilder's speed, explosivness, improved jab, awkward angles and that equalizer to get the job done!

Comment

Premature sticky. It might be a whole year before these two are actually in the ring together

Comment

Can't wait for this, i'm liking Wilder right now.

Comment

2 guys around the same level...1 American, 1 British...1 BIG FIGHT...

According to modern Boxing History, odds are the American wins 9 times out of 10 in fights of that nature.

Bet on Wilder. PayPal me 10% of your winnings. You're welcome...

Comment

Working...
                    X