No announcement yet.

Prime Froch vs GGG at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    I could see this being one of the greatest middle-weight fights in history! Carl Froch's Jab is highly underrated, and it was the punch which basically won him his rematch up against Mikkel Kessler! Both fighters will try and establish their jabs, but after afew rounds? Whoever Jab is nullified, that fighter will have no choice but to march forward and start throwing bombs! Ether Froch is getting stop on body shots, or he is bullying Golovkin into submission!

I will go with Carl Froch via 10 round TKO! In a fight which will effectively end both fighters careers, due to the damage inflicted physiologically.
    More likely, I don't think froch gets beaten down

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Froch is ****e. his entire career is built on eurobums. Has he ever beaten a slick Afro American in his prime like Danny Jacobs?

No. he fails the eye test too. dude has 2 left feet and stiffer than a stop sign.
      He beat dirrell and came forward all night, dirrell ran and landed nothing. Dirrell was in his prime and failed.

Froch would break jacobs jaw worse than that pasty white russian that took his sole.

Comment

Everyone saying Froch was big? Obviously they don't know Froch weighed only 172 for fights in his prime. In his last fight he only weighed 176. He was really a small SMW.

Comment

The Cobra makes Golovkin's corner experience fear and gets Sanchez to throw in the towel after a brutal tug of war!

GGG realizes that he cant bulldoze Froch so tries to jab him but soon realizes the longer man who knows how to jab as well is touching him up!

GGG has no choice but to take the fight to the Iron man from Nottingham which is right up The Cobra's wheelhouse!

It would be a very violent back and forth exchange until Froch starts to break down GGG in the 11th as Abel saves him!

Then all GGG hats will be dropped off in the trash cans as his fans exit out the Arena in disappointment!

Comment

The good boy would tame the cobra

Comment

Golovkin TKO

Comment

despite what people think i dont think golovkin is unbeatable. but i think hed have destroyed froch, froch was a really good fighter but thats a horrific style match up for froch and he knew it, 'swerve him like the plague'.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  More likely, I don't think froch gets beaten down
                  I have picked Carl Froch to win, but lets not play games! Carl Froch is no Pernell Whitaker! (If you get past his jab, the odds are he will get involved in a violent brawl! And mostly likely that's what this fight will evolve into, after the opening rounds! But yes I agree, Froch won't get beat down but he will have sustained serious damaged!)...

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    despite what people think i dont think golovkin is unbeatable. but i think hed have destroyed froch, froch was a really good fighter but thats a horrific style match up for froch and he knew it, 'swerve him like the plague'.
                    It's the other way around. Fighters that come forward and aren't hard to hit were bread and butter to Froch. GGG would find it hard to establish his jab with Froch's longer reach and I could see him being beaten into submission somewhere in the late rounds, with both men taking a lot of punishment.

Comment

ggg knocks him out

Froch says ggg hasn't fought anyone, but who has he fought? Loses to Ward but beats Bute? Really?

Comment

Working...
                      X